Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Another person I'd like to shout out to, who influenced my vaping and my success with REO's is Russ, aka super_x_drifter, who has helped out not only myself, but countless others with his how to videos, and his participation on the micro coil threads. His enthusiasm for the REO's tipped me over the edge last year.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Another person I'd like to shout out to, who influenced my vaping and my success with REO's is Russ, aka super_x_drifter, who has helped out not only myself, but countless others with his how to videos, and his participation on the micro coil threads. His enthusiasm for the REO's tipped me over the edge last year.

Yep..You and SuperX got me into Reos. Thanks a bunch to the both of you. My other mech mods don't like ya'll so much though! hehe :D

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I can't find my earliest posts not started by me. It won't let me go back that far. :(

So I guess I'll post a flavor I would like someone to do well. Pistachio Ice Cream.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk.

I was trying to find the posts where you were convincing me about AHL. I couldn't find that one but here is the one where I was convinced to buy a REO. lol
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hill-mountain-drip-tips-688.html#post13491347

You are still in there giving advice too! hehe ;)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

LMAO! I'm sorry Angel hon but that bottle one about choked me up with laughter! :lol:

ETA
Post don't count Mr. Mann..I forgot to wait my turn. Sorry. :facepalm:

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I was trying to find the posts where you were convincing me about AHL. I couldn't find that one but here is the one where I was convinced to buy a REO. lol
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...hill-mountain-drip-tips-688.html#post13491347

You are still in there giving advice too! hehe ;)

I had to take matters into my own hands with Ahl and just order some and have them send it directly to you. That was the tipping point!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I had to take matters into my own hands with Ahl and just order some and have them send it directly to you. That was the tipping point!

It was hon..I might still be vaping Gorrila Juice as a ADV if you hadn't..yucko! hehe :laugh:

Jaime Bates

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Parma, Ohio, United States
I would love to vape a flavor of strawberry and cream with a hint of coconut. Want to be able to taste the creaminess on the inhale as well as the exhale. The coconut needs to be just a hint not over power the taste of fresh juicy strawberries. That wo uld be delicious I just haven't foundt . It anywhere :-(

Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I would love to vape a flavor of strawberry and cream with a hint of coconut. Want to be able to taste the craziness on the inhale as well as the exhale. The coconut needs to be just a hint not over power the taste of fresh juicy strawberries. That wo uld be delicious I just haven't foundt . It anywhere :-(

Jaime did you try Coco-Berry Cream? I've not heard any bad reports on that one at all.
https://www.ahlusion.us/e-liquids/coco-berry-cream-detail.html

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Post # 9 gets the 60 mL bottle of Strawberry Shortcake at 50/50 and 6 mg. Shoot me a PM. Goodnight.

BaThu.jpg

I'll do this again one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread