Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks. I'm really questioning whether I should even order from them.

You can only order from like 11am to 3pm. They are out of all their flavorings. All of the aromatic tobaccos are out of stock and their site is confusing.

I wouldn't bother with them. Too much hassle.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I mean, seriously? Who in their right mind wants to wait for an internet store to open? That makes no sense. I say instead of ordering from Illusion, try Mt. Baker or something that has great prices and is open all the time! eliquid sites should be like 7-11 or Walmart, not like some fancy restaurants where you need to have reservations to get in the door.

Last edited:

harvinstl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2009
Columbia, MO
If you are willing to deal with their odd ordering hours, the time it takes for them to get your order to you and the (imho) high prices, I'd do it.

My first (and so far only) order took right at 21 days from placing my order to being delivered to my door step.

That being said in my 5 orders from Mt Baker I've yet to find a comparable vape for Ahlusions Coco-Berry cream or their Blueberry Vanilla Cake. But they (again imho) have some flavors that aren't great. For me that includes Chocolate cream and Devil Dog.

harvinstl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2009
Columbia, MO
Lol, you may have to like Devil Dog for it to work, I've never had two - equal a + with frankenjuicing, but it's worth a try. Word of warning, a little Dog goes a long way when mixing.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Not bad at all! I agree that a little Dog goes a long way. I tried 5 drops Chocolate Cream & 4 drops Devil Dog. Think I'll try a 2:1 ratio in the morning. Looks like I found a use for these two after all, thanks!

xfnshs.jpg

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Not bad at all! I agree that a little Dog goes a long way. I tried 5 drops Chocolate Cream & 4 drops Devil Dog. Think I'll try a 2:1 ratio in the morning. Looks like I found a use for these two after all, thanks!

xfnshs.jpg

Awesome! Chocolate Cream was the only juice so far from them I didn't love. Chocolate just never works for me by itself, with the one exception of Halo's Belgian Cocoa. A little bit of DD made it so I could enjoy the rest of the bottle of CC.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
see i wish i could order from mt baker simply because of their prices and fast shipping. i just couldnt dig ANY of their flavors, and ive tried many of them. every flavor was just so-so, nothing special. they also had a really artificial undertone that i couldnt stand. plus, their juice ruined many cartos of mine. but those prices....

however, i would definetly give ahlusion a try. i have only tried rune, but it is definetly in my top 5 of all time. just make sure to forget you even ordered it after you do so, that way the shipping time wont seem so bad. took about 2 weeks for me to get it, but soooo worth it. id pay double what they charge for their juice

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've not ordered from Mt.Baker but might give them a shot. I'm really looking for a great orange like say High Brow's orange de sangria so Ahlusion held promise. I was also looking forward to getting their flavors also for diy purposes. And I wanted to try the much touted tobaccos.

All of that said, I'm not going to do business with someone who takes 21 days to deliver an order, has nothing in stock and in general just seems like a pain in the .... company. There are too many companies out there.

I often wonder about these kinds of business practices. You go out of your way on advertising and to build a customer base and you've got all this word of mouth mojo working for you on a grass roots ecf level and then when you have someone willing to pay you for your product you don't have it available.

I might be able to understand a hardware vendor doing this because of Chinese shipments, customs etc. But this is allegedly american made juice with flavors they state the make themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread