Ahlusion E-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Thanks again for the tips on kayfun use. I built another coil today, this time with 28 awg wire. I wound this one fewer times too and am at 1.5 ohms. I also used a little less wicking as advised. This improved vapor production to match a fresh PT1 coil. I'm gradually taking to this thing.

Have you tried adjusting the airflow? It can make a huge difference.

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Major bummer, my order has been "pending" for a week as of today. Found this on their site:
Pending: an order is set to pending when a valid payment was not submitted at the time the order was placed. Pending orders are not processed in any way ie, it's the same as a declined or cancelled order status. The reason why an order is set to pending is only shown to you, at the time of checkout on the final confirmation/status page. The most common reasons are an incorrect CVV code, expiration date, billing address or a combination of all 3. We do not store or process financial information manually, so calling to submit payment information will not work.

So, I have lost 2 discount codes - one from last order and the Superbowl Sunday discount. And no order on the way.

Saleen121212

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
United States
Major bummer, my order has been "pending" for a week as of today. Found this on their site:

So, I have lost 2 discount codes - one from last order and the Superbowl Sunday discount. And no order on the way.

Are they still doing the discount codes? I just place my first order recently and have not received the discount yet. ON a side note Vecchio Blend and Gold Member are delicious and ill be ordering a lot more of their juice.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA

I'm sorry new kid, that really really sucks...maybe you could call and explain it to them since you are New, and they'll let u use a code, theyre good like that. Wont hurt to try at least...

You and Katherine Heigl rock ProVaris. :p

A lot of them probably are oblivious to advanced digital mods and mechanical mods because those companies are really small and many of them don't know how to market. Look at the mainstream coverage of CES 2014, for example. Vuse Vapor (owned by RJ Reynolds) got more attention than any vaping product at the show. Most of us would find Vuse...unsatisfying.

Katherine Heigl buys some of her stuff from ElectronicStix (the main online vendor for Zenesis). If you go through their Facebook photos it shows Heigl at one of their stores getting set up with her first Provari.

Forgive me if I don't feel bad about the missing section. LOL. What a deal!

I know, right!?! I'm trying to replace what I lost in my accident and I've had a hell of a time trying to find a place with a KFL or Russian 91% in stock. I finally found the Russians in stock at Mt. Baker of all places.

Score. I do like how easy to fill this is once you have it working to your liking. How long do cotton wicks tend to last before needing to be changed?

I tend to change my wick when I switch flavors (unless they have similar notes) or every two tanks. I did just go from Castle Long Reserve to Grant's Vanilla Custard without changing wicks and it was ok.

Keep it on the DL, new batch of Grant's coming out tomorrow per his website.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I am not a big throat hit person, but I did notice that dropping from 18mg down to 12mg did seem to 'lighten up' the taste or body of the juice for me. I also found that at the 12mg nic level the flavor was fuller and more pronounced when I use my Igo-L on my Provari rather than just my 510 atty on a Spinner. This is my personal experience. I was vaping 24mg at first and that gave me the full impact; but I can not maintain a 24mg level. If that is throat hit then I did see a difference. I would ask that more experienced vapers weigh in on this since I am only vaping for 6 months.

ShariR, with that said could you help educate me. I am shifting to 9 MG in about 1 Month so I need to order 12 MG and 6 MG to mix. I will also buy 6 MG and maybe 0 MG to add to my future collection when I shift to 6 MG.

With this flavor I am using 12 MG presently.

Is the Throat Hit the same with this flavor as the Nic Level goes down?

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I am not a big throat hit person, but I did notice that dropping from 18mg down to 12mg did seem to 'lighten up' the taste or body of the juice for me

Thanks and this is all I need.

I will order for the 9 MG (12 MG & 6 MG) to see if there is a difference for me.

Really enjoying the CPBT again today.

Here's my kit:
image.jpg

And here's the coil I built last night in my extended stay hotel room:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm using 28G Kanthal on a 1/16" drill bit, 9 wraps comes out to 1.29 ohms. I go back and forth between 28G and 26G wire but it seems like it's harder to find 26G in spools from a lot of the mainstream sites. An 8 wrap of 26G was coming in at around 0.69 ohms if I remember correctly.

I built the coil last night prior to attending my first vape meet in Columbus, OH. It basically turned out to be a benefit for an ill young lady whom I think may be related to one of the vape shop employees. It was small (3 or 4 vendors) but packed with people. Unfortunately there was little there to hold my interest: mainly eGo batteries, Protanks, MT3's, some mech clones, Igo's, and vape shop brand expensive juice (like $21 for 30ml's expensive house juice). One even tries to sell MBV juice for $21/30ml. Nice to see lots of people vaping though.

Edit: that top coil in the bottom pic is just a fraction of a millimeter off from the others and that bugs me. Grrrr

Last edited:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Edit: that top coil in the bottom pic is just a fraction of a millimeter off from the others and that bugs me. Grrrr

Lol. Betchya didn't even notice it until taking a pic. My coils look perfect until I take a macro pic like that and notice the imperfections. Good news.. still vapes the same.

I went on a bloody shopping spree trying to replace what I lost. A Russian 91%, Kanthal, ohm meter and nitecore charger from Mt. Baker. Lots of juice:
Suicide Bunny "Mother's Milk,"
Blueprint's "Page 6" (based on Rpad's review)
Vapelicious' "Peanut Butter Cookie," "STL Gooey Butter Cake," and "Cuppy Cake;"
P.O.E.T.'s "Dolce Miele Creme," "Nonne Torta al Limone;"
Vapor Chef's "Black Pompom," "Bloody Mango," "Strawberry Vertically Challenged Cake," "Schmecto Schmooler" and "Butter Beer;"
eVapesOK's "No. 22" and "No. 47;"
and of course Ahlusion's "Ginger Orange Oolong," "Sweet Cherry Something," "Mimosa Cocktail - Blackberry," "W&A Sasparilla" which I requested to be made into a root beer float and hopefully a sample of the new "Melon Masquerade."

That should take care of my need to constantly change flavors as well as some of my favorites. My wallet hurts!

Lol. Betchya didn't even notice it until taking a pic. My coils look perfect until I take a macro pic like that and notice the imperfections. Good news.. still vapes the same.

Unfortunately no. I noticed it before I took the picture but after it was already mounted and the ends trimmed.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I tend to change my wick when I switch flavors (unless they have similar notes) or every two tanks. I did just go from Castle Long Reserve to Grant's Vanilla Custard without changing wicks and it was ok.

Keep it on the DL, new batch of Grant's coming out tomorrow per his website.

I do the same with my wicks. Nice coil build on the road!

I am a bit of a GVC junkie :)
reSeWCt.jpg

Here is my Aqua build from this morning, I thought I would share on this thread as well.
So0RBi5.jpg

Lu9s9Hf.jpg

Oh, almost forgot to mention, I finally got to see my sister yesterday for the first time in 7 years! We had a falling out after I came out but it was a glorious reunion! Although I'm sure the waiter at the restaurant would have preferred that we hadn't spent two hours eating and chatting.

I do the same with my wicks. Nice coil build on the road!

I am a bit of a GVC junkie :)

Here is my Aqua build from this morning, I thought I would share on this thread as well.

That's where it all went! You bast...., uh, lucky guy :p Are those 100ml's or 50's? I really like it but GVC can be a bit pricey.

Very nice build on the Aqua! Is the flavor better than the Kayfun/Russian's? I'm sure the vapor output would be better.

I saw a PBusardo video where he did a quad coil build in a Helios dripper and the vapor was massive. I hear the Helios can support up to 8 coils at once.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
That vape meet sounds about right for a non large city meet. Most of the best vape meets seem to be held in large cities like LosAngeles or Chicago or somewhere there is a large population of vapers with money. My Nashville area has vape meets that sound similar to the one you just attended. I don't think much ground breaking vape stuff is happening or there will be much advanced vape gear on display or in use. We are spoiled.

Here's my kit:
View attachment 304215

And here's the coil I built last night in my extended stay hotel room:
View attachment 304217
View attachment 304218

I'm using 28G Kanthal on a 1/16" drill bit, 9 wraps comes out to 1.29 ohms. I go back and forth between 28G and 26G wire but it seems like it's harder to find 26G in spools from a lot of the mainstream sites. An 8 wrap of 26G was coming in at around 0.69 ohms if I remember correctly.

I built the coil last night prior to attending my first vape meet in Columbus, OH. It basically turned out to be a benefit for an ill young lady whom I think may be related to one of the vape shop employees. It was small (3 or 4 vendors) but packed with people. Unfortunately there was little there to hold my interest: mainly eGo batteries, Protanks, MT3's, some mech clones, Igo's, and vape shop brand expensive juice (like $21 for 30ml's expensive house juice). One even tries to sell MBV juice for $21/30ml. Nice to see lots of people vaping though.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
That's where it all went! You bast...., uh, lucky guy :p Are those 100ml's or 50's? I really like it but GVC can be a bit pricey.

Very nice build on the Aqua! Is the flavor better than the Kayfun/Russian's? I'm sure the vapor output would be better.

I saw a PBusardo video where he did a quad coil build in a Helios dripper and the vapor was massive. I hear the Helios can support up to 8 coils at once.

I am that! They are 100mg. These were a gift to get me through the winter months from a builder whom I love.
As I have built dual coils on many atty's including the Kayfun's, I prefer the flavor of certain juices with certain builds and atomizers. The KF is perfect with one coil for me as the tight fit of the chimney can only deliver so much vapor due to the size.
The Tayfun GT is one that I prefer SnC yarn in and wicks better with a single coil.
MBNfeGA.jpg

This are my typical 2 builds on the kayfun
SnC cotton micro and ecowool double loop
fE7fQk4.jpg
vNmoo3F.jpg

Is the flavor better? hmmm, yes I think so. There is a debate but the debate is mostly fought by those who have one of the aty's and not the other to compare. Same builds same juice....yes, imo. but I still enjoy the KF.

I am just not a sub ohm guy and have no interest in more than duals. I chase flavor not vapor production! I try to be at 1.0 min. I have no issues with those that do as long as they know their battery limits and are knowledgeable. Some of my Ithaka/Odysseus builds were .9ish out of necessity on the atty construction.
Bishopheals, building a triple coil with quad coils under wrapped in a dual set of 4 coils at .2 ohms guy, lol, that has many videos on GG builds and a few others is sending the wrong message imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread