Ahlusion Juices That Never Get Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
No no, not MAYBE Sahara..... DEFINATELY Sahara lol. Sahara Blend and Smooth Criminal are must-tries for fans of Ahlusion's tobaccos. They both morphe quite a bit with age; with SC it seems most prefer it well aged while some also like it fresh, with SB more seem to enjoy it fresh and steeped.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jerms, I just added SB to my cart... Can you please share your thoughts on it?

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
No no, not MAYBE Sahara..... DEFINATELY Sahara lol. Sahara Blend and Smooth Criminal are must-tries for fans of Ahlusion's tobaccos. They both morphe quite a bit with age; with SC it seems most prefer it well aged while some also like it fresh, with SB more seem to enjoy it fresh and steeped.

I'm very tempted to try House of Liquids Cigarillos Naturales first.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
No love for Vurley in here so far? I have had mine since mid-June, the vanilla in it may have softened a little bit, but not much. Love it.

Another vote for Blue Grass Burley, definitely stays potent.

I have lots of love for Vurley. I love vanilla tobaccos, and Vurley is one of the best. From what I understand, roasted vanilla beans are extracted alongside the tobacco.

y cherry y

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Ypsilanti, MI
I loved the taste of Smooth Criminal, but the lack of throat hit at 18mg was a deal breaker for me. Even after a good long steep, the TH never improved.

Once it dries out (6-8 weeks), the throat hit is spectacular. Feels like caramel smoke on the exhale. Young SC is so-so to me.

Pazazu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
North Carolina
Ahlusion's strawberry cream is my favorite juice of all times, from any vendor. It is sooo freaking good. It is the best strawberry juice in existence! I have 2 60ml bottle of it in the mail as we speak. Their strawberry shortcake is also very good. I buy 100% VG from them usually.

Their blueberry vanilla cake, sweet cherry something, peaches n cream, and raspberry sunset are also all good.

I love Ahlusion. They blow every single $22 a bottle juice company I have tried out of the water, including the standard, suicide bunny, and pure xtc.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I want to try them so badly but every time I try to order, they are closed. I know they open at 8am EST but how long are they usually open for??

they stay open till they hit there max capacity usually about 2 hours but Mondays are harder because they are closed on the weekends
once you have an account you can set up a wish list to make it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread