Looking for an accurate chai latte flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kriga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
FL
I've done a moderate amount of searching through reviews and such, and get the general consensus that a lot of vendors do this flavor incorrectly. I don't have a lot of extra money to spend chasing a good one, but I sure would love one if it's out there. Ahlusion is one that has caught my eye, but I'd like to hear directly from people who enjoy chai tea/chai latte, and whether they've found a vendor that really nails it. Thanks!

xSKOOBSx

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
United States
give drakes vapes "chai Town" a shot. everyone I have taken in to the local BNM I frequent has loved it, and tastes just like a chai tea latte from starbucks.

the only time I get anything from starbucks is when a bunch of us decide to go there, and my friend is working. She makes a custom Chai Tea Latte that I believe has extra flavor shots in it, which makes it super sweet and taste like sweet chai tea with the earthy chai finish. Thats pretty much what Chai Town tastes like.

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
Cool, thanks SKOOBS. (Zoinks!)

Might have to give that one a try, I would like it to have the creamy "latte" element to it. I can always do a mixer with the Organliq if the flavor is really good but I'm missing the cream. You've all been very helpful.

Has anyone tried Ahlusion's take on it?

I have Marsala Chai from Ahlusion and its very authentic, but its straight Chai tea, not a latte, and pretty spicy. They also sell a latte version, but I haven't tried that one.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
I really, really, like the Plume Room's Creamy Chai Latte.

I have to say this is spot on

I couldn't get it into after a while but that's not because of the juice
I mean it taste 100% like drinking a chai tea

I guess for me its just I don't want to vape a chai tea as much as I thought I did

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Thanks everyone. That at least narrows it down, might just grab a small bottle from each. Of course...

watch this be me, lol.

guess what it is a chai tea is heavy as is the real chai tea

I do love the Ahlusion Tea's the boba tea has the cream element without being too heavy for long term vaping

Nakedmonkey

Jan 20, 2014
Houston
give drakes vapes "chai Town" a shot. everyone I have taken in to the local BNM I frequent has loved it, and tastes just like a chai tea latte from starbucks.

the only time I get anything from starbucks is when a bunch of us decide to go there, and my friend is working. She makes a custom Chai Tea Latte that I believe has extra flavor shots in it, which makes it super sweet and taste like sweet chai tea with the earthy chai finish. Thats pretty much what Chai Town tastes like.

I got this based on your recommendation right here and it is SO FREAKING GOOD!!!

Thank You!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread