Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
If I weren't on a self imposed juice spending freeze, I would be buying 70 mil bottles of Ahlusion Tiramisu and Peppermint Mocha right now.

AND if money were of no concern, I would add a sample of every non-tobacco flavor that they make.

But alas, I must stick with DIY for now and do my best to forget about Ahlusions tasty creations.

And to avoid further temptation I'll be avoiding this thread. :)

BTW, I didn't notice their sample policy and added a comment about which flavor I would like as a sample if they send them. Even though my order didn't quite meet their criteria, they were kind enough to send me a sample anyway. Very classy.

Excellent juice at a great price with great service!!!

Awww. I love this post and I completely understand.

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
Just a note - I haven't tried the ole yet ...... but last night I did try the Car Mel Mambo. For anyone questioning the caramel with Ahlusion- it is very complex. The Mambo is not just a straight sickeningly sweet caramel - so one might assume the other vapes with hint of caramel - should be complex too. The Mambo has a malty taste to it with a rich - yet deep caramel taste. Very good. Not an all day as it is sweet, but it sure was tasty with coffee this morning!

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
I feel like such a stalker. I'm so excited about Wlad & Alley's new Cafe opening in my neck of the woods that I just HAD to take advantage of beautiful motorcycling weather to take a trip by and say hello. Owning a couple of businesses myself, I knew they'd be at the new location working to get things up and running. They were nice, and even polite despite my creepiness in just stopping by.

I'm placing an order today for a couple of juices, and I'll definitely be ordering a couple of those Twist kits that will be on sale starting the 25th of Sept. What really excites me though, is the opportunity to go there and dial in my preferences by tasting samples sometime in the next month or so. Thanks Alley and Wlad for being nice, I'll try to reciprocate by helping make the rent payments! And I'll bring a MILLION friends with me! If I can get them off of analogs, It'll be win win all around.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I feel like such a stalker. I'm so excited about Wlad & Alley's new Cafe opening in my neck of the woods that I just HAD to take advantage of beautiful motorcycling weather to take a trip by and say hello. Owning a couple of businesses myself, I knew they'd be at the new location working to get things up and running. They were nice, and even polite despite my creepiness in just stopping by.

I'm placing an order today for a couple of juices, and I'll definitely be ordering a couple of those Twist kits that will be on sale starting the 25th of Sept. What really excites me though, is the opportunity to go there and dial in my preferences by tasting samples sometime in the next month or so. Thanks Alley and Wlad for being nice, I'll try to reciprocate by helping make the rent payments! And I'll bring a MILLION friends with me! If I can get them off of analogs, It'll be win win all around.

Wait a minute...Ahlusion is located in Michigan? Well, I'll be! J/K :laugh:

(I couldn't be more proud of the hometown vendor if I tried!)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Has anyone tried any of the below flavors? And if so, what were your thoughts/how would you describe them?

Blueberry Colada
Boba Tea (with, or without fruit? any suggestion there?)
Caramel Pear Black Tea - is this one really sweet? Its the caramel part that has me unsure, but also really interested if its not overbearing or too sweet. :)
Jade Dew
Luna Fortuna - any thoughts on the fruits included here?
Mango Nectar
Melonade
Mimosa Cocktail
Moonlight Serenade - same here...anyone think they have pinpointed the fruits?
Pink Label Juice
Sangria

Ok....I think that's a decent start, no? LOL! Would love to hear anything anyone has to say about some of these!

Hey Daniele! :) I've tried the Caramel Pear Black Tea, and it is amazing. As New said above, the caramel is very complex, and in this tea, you can discern all 3 flavors: the soft caramel, the fresh ripe pear, and the black tea. I call Ahlusion's teas "layered." This one is definitely not too sweet!

I've also had the Melonade, which I enjoyed immensely back when my hometown was sweltering in 110 degree weather day after day after day . . . It tastes just like a slice of Honeydew melon with some fresh lime juice spritzed over it!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey Daniele! :) I've tried the Caramel Pear Black Tea, and it is amazing. As New said above, the caramel is very complex, and in this tea, you can discern all 3 flavors: the soft caramel, the fresh ripe pear, and the black tea. I call Ahlusion's teas "layered." This one is definitely not too sweet!

I've also had the Melonade, which I enjoyed immensely back when my hometown was sweltering in 110 degree weather day after day after day . . . It tastes just like a slice of Honeydew melon with some fresh lime juice spritzed over it!

"It tastes just like a slice of Honeydew melon with some fresh lime juice spritzed over it!" If that ain't the most awesome little description I don't know what is!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix

Thanks Eleanor! They both definitely sound like something my taste buds want to experience...that's for sure! And melonade...Mr Mann said it all right there..."one awesome little description", that's for sure! It's actually making me want to run out and grab some honeydew and spritz some fresh lime juice over it....even though that's not something I've ever seen done before!? :)

Regardless....those of you who know the types of juices I vape and am always talking about, will know this one is RIGHT up my alley! It's going on the first order for sure!

Boba Tea has me really intrigued....as it is not something I have ever had before. I did some research on the actual beverage today though...and I think I will definitely be ordering that one. Lasttango's review had me really interested, and on the same page as Eleanor where I thought I would order it with coconut...but during some of the research I did today on the beverage itself...I might actually go the honeydew route with this one as well. I'm really curious about this juice...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thanks Eleanor! They both definitely sound like something my taste buds want to experience...that's for sure! And melonade...Mr Mann said it all right there..."one awesome little description", that's for sure! It's actually making me want to run out and grab some honeydew and spritz some fresh lime juice over it....even though that's not something I've ever seen done before!? :)

Regardless....those of you who know the types of juices I vape and am always talking about, will know this one is RIGHT up my alley! It's going on the first order for sure!

Boba Tea has me really intrigued....as it is not something I have ever had before. I did some research on the actual beverage today though...and I think I will definitely be ordering that one. Lasttango's review had me really interested, and on the same page as Eleanor where I thought I would order it with coconut...but during some of the research I did today on the beverage itself...I might actually go the honeydew route with this one as well. I'm really curious about this juice...

I got the Honeydew as well as the Plain. Don't forget about the sample! ;)

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I got the Honeydew as well as the Plain. Don't forget about the sample! ;)

I have a feeling this order will consist of at least 5 or so juices..PLUS the sample! :) I also just realized there were 39 more juices of theirs that I hadn't even looked at yet! Every time I was going to their site, I'd set the default to display 100 juices per page...never noticing that there was still a second page of juices! LOL My decision making process just got harder.... :)

What did you think of the honeydew?

I actually updated the "Vendors with Free Samples" thread yesterday to include what you posted about earlier in this thread about the Ahlusion samples.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I have a feeling this order will consist of at least 5 or so juices..PLUS the sample! :) I also just realized there were 39 more juices of theirs that I hadn't even looked at yet! Every time I was going to their site, I'd set the default to display 100 juices per page...never noticing that there was still a second page of juices! LOL My decision making process just got harder.... :)

What did you think of the honeydew?

I actually updated the "Vendors with Free Samples" thread yesterday to include what you posted about earlier in this thread about the Ahlusion samples.

What do I think of the Honeydew? Uhh, I think you'd like it. Is that what you would like to know? :p

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
What do I think of the Honeydew? Uhh, I think you'd like it. Is that what you would like to know? :p

Yes...that definitely helps! Since I have no idea what Boba Tea actually tastes like...I'm kind of curious about the entire combo. As I was searching around earlier today, it seemed like honeydew was one of the more popular fruits added to it, so I figured I'd probably go that route. I like honeydew at least.... :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Dearest Daniele, just to show how fond of you I am . . . :D

I am interrupting my marathon viewing of "The Tudors" on Apple TV (whaaa? Never heard of it before, but my brother has it, and it allows me to see entire series of shows, movies etc.) in order to advise you to be sure and include in your Ahlusion order a 30ml bottle of Ginger Apple Tea (no menthol). :laugh:

Phew. Duty discharged. Now back to my lovely Austrian fruit brandy (Haus am Markt Obstler) and the Tudors (or perhaps some ECF surfing!) :laugh::laugh:

I left earlier this evening so brother and I could watch "For Greater Glory" -- magnifico!!!! I highly recommend it. :)

NoMoreTequila

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Northern California
Yes...that definitely helps! Since I have no idea what Boba Tea actually tastes like...I'm kind of curious about the entire combo. As I was searching around earlier today, it seemed like honeydew was one of the more popular fruits added to it, so I figured I'd probably go that route. I like honeydew at least.... :)
Daniele, you've inspired me to give my Boba Tea w/Honeydew another try as well as doing a little research of my own. I included it in my HHV order after Mr.Mann posted about it on his Top 5 thread a few weeks ago. He provided a link to a very informative,lengthy post where she went into great detail about HHVs Tea's. I'm sorry I can't pull it up for you. When I first tried it I was amazed at the intense flavors. I actually filled a new Stardust with it but quickly tired of it, thinking it was just too much and (dare I say it) not my cup of tea. Juices sure can change though and I am very happily vaping it as I'm writing. The tea flavor has mellowed along with the melon very nicely and other flavors are begining to establish themselves. Perhaps a little spice some citrus and a hint of milk. I'll keep this Stardust filled and included in my rotation. ( Of course that would be AHLUSIONs Teas! Jeese! )

Last edited:

ReaperXL7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
florida
alright, i think im going to be placing an order with ahlusions within the next couple of days. my plan is to get a bottle of blue fairy, royal tease, and smooth criminal, im just curious if anyone has had these juices and if they can give some impressions? taste is subjective but im still curious.

this will be my second juice vendor with my first being HHV which i love, so looking forward to trying their juices. im also really interested in trying all the teas, will probably go with the marsala cahi, and boba next.

Last edited:

mpkeith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2009
Town of Stark, NY
alright, i think im going to be placing an order with ahlusions within the next couple of days. my plan is to get a bottle of blue fairy, royal tease, and smooth criminal, im just curious if anyone has had these juices and if they can give some impressions? taste is subjective but im still curious.

this will be my second juice vendor with my first being HHV which i love, so looking forward to trying their juices. im also really interested in trying all the teas, will probably go with the marsala cahi, and boba next.

Blue Fairy tastes exactly like absinthe. If you've never had absinthe it has a distinct flavor of anise with herbal undertones. When its mixed correctly with ice cold water there is no alcohol sensation, and that's what Blue Fairy is like. It is hard for me to describe beyond that. It isn't anywhere near an all day vape for me, but it is nice to have around when I have the taste for it.

The Smooth Criminal is pleasantly sweet and flavorful. One of my favorites of their tobacco line. I suck at identifying specific flavors so I won't bother trying. :eek: I just know it is awesome! This and house blend are daily vapes for me.

Sent from right here using Tapatalk 2

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
Gave the Ole a go last night and AGAIN I am pleasantly surprised! It had none of that fake alcohol aftertaste that so many "drink" vapes have - just tastes like a really delicious batch of Sangria! So flavorful and you can taste the citrus mixed in the wine base - beautiful!
I am seriously in trouble with these findings- as I know I will be slightly obsessed till I try them all!

I am not a 1 flav per day kind of person - so all of these great tasting juices - for what suits my mood - my gosh I will have so many different units ready to go it is almost not funny!

SO impressed with Ahlusion!

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
My first order has landed!

One thing I can comment on is the packaging, which I am really impressed with. Clear labels with black print, easy for quickly seeing how much liquid is left in the bottle (not to mention super sw@nky looking.) All that oh-so-pertinent information printed on the label, such as born on date, expiration date, flavor, pg/vg %, nic content, and very large and clear poison icon/warnings. Also the order number, which you would need if you wanted to easily replicate someone else's customizations (which Mr. Mann explained in the Top 5 thread.) Each bottle was safety sealed! And the included invoice had a nice hand-printed message, including steeping instructions. So all in all, both professional and personal touches. You can tell they've put a lot of thought into every detail.

And now we play the waiting game...

iStock_clock-watching.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread