Ahlusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
Gave the Ole a go last night and AGAIN I am pleasantly surprised! It had none of that fake alcohol aftertaste that so many "drink" vapes have - just tastes like a really delicious batch of Sangria! So flavorful and you can taste the citrus mixed in the wine base - beautiful!
I am seriously in trouble with these findings- as I know I will be slightly obsessed till I try them all!

I am not a 1 flav per day kind of person - so all of these great tasting juices - for what suits my mood - my gosh I will have so many different units ready to go it is almost not funny!

SO impressed with Ahlusion!

Oh, that's my problem too. I can't possibly own enough batteries, Nova's, and Carto's. I easily have 9 or 10 of them within arms reach, all loaded with different flavors, and I take turns with them all day long. I'm waiting on 4 flavors from Ahlusion, have 10 from Alice in Vapeland and 10 from Volt, and 16 crappy DeKang juices that I still vape just for the variety. If Ahlusion lives up to the very impressive reviews I see here, I can see having a couple dozen of those around as well. Variety is the spice of life.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Dearest Daniele, just to show how fond of you I am . . . :D

I am interrupting my marathon viewing of "The Tudors" on Apple TV (whaaa? Never heard of it before, but my brother has it, and it allows me to see entire series of shows, movies etc.) in order to advise you to be sure and include in your Ahlusion order a 30ml bottle of Ginger Apple Tea (no menthol). :laugh:

Phew. Duty discharged. Now back to my lovely Austrian fruit brandy (Haus am Markt Obstler) and the Tudors (or perhaps some ECF surfing!) :laugh::laugh:

I left earlier this evening so brother and I could watch "For Greater Glory" -- magnifico!!!! I highly recommend it. :)

My sweet, sweet Eleanor...I cannot thank you enough for that!! How "ginger-y" is the Ginger Apple Tea btw? I'm typically not a big ginger fan....but I can't say I have vaped it yet, so could be a completely different story there!

P.S. I have a Google TV....and I go on marathons of TV show viewing like you wouldn't believe...so I can relate! (And I also know how big of a deal interrupting some of those sessions can be...so I really appreciate your thinking of me!) :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am seriously in trouble with these findings- as I know I will be slightly obsessed till I try them all!

This is why I just sold some of my Ahlusion juices. I spend so much time on their website that I just got to try many, many more flavors -- but I got to keep the revolving door spinning. I refuse to repurchase a liquid from them (outside of their tobaccos) until I have tried a **** ton more of their flavors. I am fiending for new flavors from them as we speak!!!!

Do I want more Ole!? Yes. Will I first try these: Caramel Apple, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Spiced Caramelized Apple and Serious Cider? Heck yes! hahahahahahaha

Did I seriously just type "Spiced Caramelized Apple?" OMG!! "Serious Cider?" Shut the front door!

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
:) When it's still a bit young, the ginger tingled in my nose -- but after a proper steep, it has receded considerably. It is now very polite, but still tasty!

Thanks! Then I might just have to add this one to the list...and make a mental note to steep first. :) From there it sounds like it would work for me!

This is why I just sold some of my Ahlusion juices. I spend so much time on their website that I just got to try many, many more flavors -- but I got to keep the revolving door spinning. I refuse to repurchase a liquid from them (outside of their tobaccos) until I have tried a **** ton more of their flavors. I am fiending for new flavors from them as we speak!!!!

Do I want more Ole!? Yes. Will I first try these: Caramel Apple, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Spiced Caramelized Apple and Serious Cider? Heck yes! hahahahahahaha

Did I seriously just type "Spiced Caramelized Apple?" OMG!! "Serious Cider?" Shut the front door!

This had me seriously laughing out loud over here.... LOL (literally)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Taken from Ahlusion's site.

"By Ahlusion. Sunday, 16 September 2012 22:20

Some of our upcoming Fall flavors to be released this week are:

Caramel Apple, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Spiced Caramelized Apple and Serious Cider. For early October, we're also adding two fun new flavors: Dracula's Desire and Zombie Repellent. These two are ready now, but are still making the rounds through our taste panel.

On a side note, we will not be taking orders this Monday (September 17th) to catch up on our weekend's orders. The weekend of 15 and 16 September, we spent on getting ready for our upcoming Fall sales and on site inspections for our upcoming Swartz Creek location. Don't miss out on our random 10 to 30% flash e-liquid sales that will be going on over the next 30 days! Be sure to follow us on Twitter or on Facebook to find out about these sales. They will only last 5 to 10 minutes each at random price cuts and times."

Since I am not on Facebook or Twitter, if anyone hear can give the rest of us a heads up if and when you are alerted, I am sure I can speak for us all, we would appreciate it! Oh wait, 5-10 minutes, I doubt if that will be enough time to order and convey, but you never know.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm just sayin'! I typed it up because it looked so good, but I seriously did not even realize that I didn't just type Caramel Apple and Cider. With Ahlusion, if they add "spiced" and "caramelized" to the title, it will be exactly that. It is interesting that it is isn't just "caramel." Oh, and the "serious" part of Serious Cider speaks volumes to me coming from Michigan! I wonder if Wlad can do a Michigan Honeycrisp Apple? Okay, I am getting ahead of myself.

Last edited:

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
All i know right now is that I have a boat load of juices suddenly on my "want" list (all of which are Ahlusion juices)....and I have NO business getting more juice...but I will anyway! LOL The juice quantities in this house are ridiculous. (that's one of the good things about living alone..no one can tell me how out of control this has become) :)

And Leo (doggie in my avatar) knows the drilll with the mailmain now....I never used to care when the mail came, so neither did he...over the last 7months he's seen me go outside to get it as soon as it came, so he now informs me daily when the mail man is driving up! So we are just bad a combination over here! LOL

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
I totally hear you MrMann! I just ordered 6 more earlier this evening! Do want more of my original 5- yup! But instead- my greediness and curiosity prevailed and I opted for 6 new flavs to me;)

Now you say this week/ this month more? I'm seriously excited about the cider and while I love everything pumpkin in real life- I've never had a pumpkin Vape I liked- from Ahlusion will I try again and high hopes- you betcha!

Told ya I'm in serious trouble!

Biziou

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mississippi
All i know right now is that I have a boat load of juices suddenly on my "want" list (all of which are Ahlusion juices)....and I have NO business getting more juice...but I will anyway! LOL The juice quantities in this house are ridiculous. (that's one of the good things about living alone..no one can tell me how out of control this has become) :)

And Leo (doggie in my avatar) knows the drilll with the mailmain now....I never used to care when the mail came, so neither did he...over the last 7months he's seen me go outside to get it as soon as it came, so he now informs me daily when the mail man is driving up! So we are just bad a combination over here! LOL

Your dog cracks me up every time you post, because he looks so thoroughly unimpressed by all this human nonsense.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Your dog cracks me up every time you post, because he looks so thoroughly unimpressed by all this human nonsense.

HAHAHAHA!! OMG...I couldn't have described him better myself, and I've been living with him for 6 years. That's basically his outlook and facial expression toward everything... LOL

(in that pic in particular, it was about the ridiculous Christmas collar with bells I put around his neck. Needless to say he was not interested) :)

Last edited:

ReaperXL7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
florida
I must admit i thought i knew what i wanted to try first, but there website makes making choices difficult. So many of them sound great, orange cream, lemon berry, all the teas, makes it hard to pinpoint what i want to give a go first.

always been a fan of absinthe so the blue fairy does sound up my alley, but its hard to imagine vaping it. Royal tease sounds interesting, as do many of the tobaccos...... I told my wife this was going to be cheaper then cigs :( I may have been wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread