Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Thank you, Mr. Mann.

I know that it's very difficult (and rare) to offer small samples when one mixes juices to order. I was actually surprised when I saw the listing on their site.

Yeah, I appreciate your appreciation for that scenario. I know that Ahlusion's set-up is not as simple as "squirting juice in a bottle" (I read someone say that before about average vendors). They are a pretty serious operation, as one can tell by their packaging, flavors and customization -- I imagine a lot of work would have to be undergone (to their system) to be able to produce small bottles. I sort of wish it wasn't actually on the site, as it can be a tease, but, considering how happy I am with Ahlusion, I am fine with a little tease.

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Yeah? Due to them having so much on their plate eh? Well, now who exactly is responsible for that then? Get over there and give them a hand Mann, and I'm not talking about just a round of applause that they roundly deserve. Sheesh
:lol::lol:

I talked to Wlad today and he said the 4 mL will be available sometime in the near future, but due to them having so much on their plate, there is no definite date (or ETA for that matter.) Some may think it is simple enough to just add it to their site, but I can tell you from all that I know about Ahlusion (which is a fair amount), nothing they do is in fact "simple."

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Yeah, I appreciate your appreciation for that scenario. I know that Ahlusion's set-up is not as simple as "squirting juice in a bottle" (I read someone say that before about average vendors). They are a pretty serious operation, as one can tell by their packaging, flavors and customization -- I imagine a lot of work would have to be undergone (to their system) to be able to produce small bottles. I sort of wish it wasn't actually on the site, as it can be a tease, but, considering how happy I am with Ahlusion, I am fine with a little tease.

Hehe...

I would have ordered already, had I not seen that tease. :facepalm:

No busy vendor I know of who mixes juices to order offers samples smaller than 10 ml. Just sayin'.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah? Due to them having so much on their plate eh? Well, now who exactly is responsible for that then? Get over there and give them a hand Mann, and I'm not talking about just a round of applause that they roundly deserve. Sheesh
:lol::lol:

You know what? They actually have a tab on their site for employment, so that would be awesome...too bad I am a lonely painter living in a box of paints. :(

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
Melon berry frost is delish! Tastes like real juice in your mouth- so ordering a large one of that - BUT because it was so good - I held off on the re-order and wanted to try even more of their fruit....went with the wipeout & I believe the cantel melon berry?

Eleanor- I decided to try the black pom tea this time around- as I do love pom done right which I am sure they "do" & I threw in a tobacco too.

Im clearly not right and will most likely order once a week esp. since I like the sounds of all of the Fall flavors too - doh!

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
I wonder how long before the first downers to visit? :facepalm:
Well, everyone I hate to be the downer in the group. Mr.Mann was wondering when the first one would come along and I guess it will be me. I just got my first order in from Ahlusion and unfortunately I cannot find anything nice to say about it. Oh, and Mr.Mann, this is your fault. You convinced me to try them. Rest assured, I won’t let you easily forget this! What was the problem? You will have to read on. It was horrible!

It all started hours after I ordered. To my horror, I found that I made a terrible mistake. I quickly contacted them and confirmed I indeed made a grievous error. Quickly I sent a request to see if they could modify my order and correct my failure. Knowing how other vendors work, I was not hopeful. They spoiled that mood quickly. When I checked my email in the morning I found they had fixed it overnight. At 1am no less! I was floored. Why would they be working so late is beyond my comprehension. Not only that, they broke all my pre-conceptions and actually made a website change I suggested so others would not do the same. Gosh, what were they thinking! Putting customers first? What planet are these guys from?!?

Next, the packaging was a pain. All the contents were nicely wrapped and safe and sound in the box. The lids were all sealed shut with a protective wrapping to keep the contents safe. It took me at least a minute to get all those off. When all you want to do is get the first aroma of the liquids a minute is a wasted eternity. It was like a journey through Hades. But wait, it just gets worse.

So, I finally got the lids off and I could experience the aroma’s. Deep, clear, and pleasing to the senses. It was downright unnerving. Rarely have I received juices in this condition and it caught me off guard! Then I was forced to let the steep for a while. Those exquisite bottles sitting on my shelf. Staring back at me. Glaring at me. Taunting me. It was quite a hideous experience as I am sure any of you can imagine!

So, the bottles you ask? All clearly labeled with everything you could want on them. Contents, date made nicotine levels and more. I am so used to not finding these simple things and needing to going back to vendor’s site to find it. They took that away from me! The smaller bottles were clear and they put clear labels on them. Now I will know how little I will have left and when to re-order should the need arise. The larger bottles were in beautiful cobalt blue glass and have silver labels which added to their elegance. Yea, I’m just not used to such refined and high quality packaging and being subjected to this was near intolerable.

Then, knowing it was too soon, I decided to try them. Yea, I know I should have let the steep for a few more days. However, the taunting was unbearable. Here is some of what I found (read at your own risk – it’s not pretty):

Son of a Peach – It was extremely pleasing. There were several flavors, none stood out and the blended amazingly well. There was a hit of lime that came on the exhale that delighted the senses. The peach and nectarines they claimed were in it? Well, they were there and they tasted … real. How could they possibly do that? It must be a trick. Time to try another to see if these guys could actually be this good (yea, like that’s going to happen…)

Strawberry Vanilla Cake –The aromas were misleading from the start. Heck, it did not smell right – it was more like, well, the only way I can possibly describe it is -- Heavenly Strawberry Vanilla Cake. In the atomizer it went. Excellent vapor and throat-hit. The favors were not overpowering and once again blended well. It was just like the real thing without the tactile feel of the cake. What are these people doing?!? How could they do this to me?

Now I realize this is going to be a real problem. It will ruin my already weak reputation on ECF. How will I be able to tell people about Ahlusion and not be able to come up with one single thing I don’t like? They will all think I am lying and that I am employed by Ahlusion. Which, by the way, I assure you I have no affiliation with!

But I still have more nectar to try. So one by one I explore them. They were all the same as the flavors before them, each one a delight. The Coco-Berry Cream with creamy coconut and strawberries. Fijian Nights was an indescribable pleasure! Next, the Raspberry Sunset charmed my senses. And finally the Car-Mal Mambo, which obviously needs a bit more time to steep, but is still enchanting. Now I have to wait for that to steep! Come on now! What else can they torture me with?

And what’s this? A sample I requested was there. I hadn’t noticed it as I was so upset all this time. And not the standard 4-5 ml sample mind you. They pulled another fast one. Tricked me they did! Included a 10ml! And it was amazing.

So Mr.Mann, I blame this all on you. You convinced me to try them. It’s your fault I am experiencing Ahlusion’s exquisite flavors! Just when I think I have hit bottom I find my wife is now vaping some of them. I have seen Ahlusion bottles hiding near her vaping supplies! She adores the Son of a Peach and already has a tank of it going! She is also watching me like a hawk. She knows when I get like this anything might happen. I could even end up ordering more, lusting after each of the Ahlusion’s flavors. Because now I find myself spending far too much time trying to find what else I might order. Where is my credit card! Dang it!

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Serves you right NK! You must have done something terrible in a previous life, like save an infant from a grisly death or something. PS The wife is watching you like a hawk to see if she can claim that "you must have mislaid a bottle honey...no, I have NO idea where it went..:evil:." and PS Thanks for the review. It's excellent.

Last edited:

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
Serves you right NK! You must have done something terrible in a previous life, like save an infant from a grisly death or something. PS The wife is watching you like a hawk to see if she can claim that "you must have mislaid a bottle honey...no, I have NO idea where it went..:evil:." and PS Thanks for the review. It's excellent.

Unfortunately, Zeus has forbidden me from discussing my previous life experiences. :blush:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well, everyone I hate to be the downer in the group. Mr.Mann was wondering when the first one would come along and I guess it will be me. I just got my first order in from Ahlusion and unfortunately I cannot find anything nice to say about it. Oh, and Mr.Mann, this is your fault. You convinced me to try them. Rest assured, I won’t let you easily forget this! What was the problem? You will have to read on. It was horrible!

It all started hours after I ordered. To my horror, I found that I made a terrible mistake. I quickly contacted them and confirmed I indeed made a grievous error. Quickly I sent a request to see if they could modify my order and correct my failure. Knowing how other vendors work, I was not hopeful. They spoiled that mood quickly. When I checked my email in the morning I found they had fixed it overnight. At 1am no less! I was floored. Why would they be working so late is beyond my comprehension. Not only that, they broke all my pre-conceptions and actually made a website change I suggested so others would not do the same. Gosh, what were they thinking! Putting customers first? What planet are these guys from?!?

Next, the packaging was a pain. All the contents were nicely wrapped and safe and sound in the box. The lids were all sealed shut with a protective wrapping to keep the contents safe. It took me at least a minute to get all those off. When all you want to do is get the first aroma of the liquids a minute is a wasted eternity. It was like a journey through Hades. But wait, it just gets worse.

So, I finally got the lids off and I could experience the aroma’s. Deep, clear, and pleasing to the senses. It was downright unnerving. Rarely have I received juices in this condition and it caught me off guard! Then I was forced to let the steep for a while. Those exquisite bottles sitting on my shelf. Staring back at me. Glaring at me. Taunting me. It was quite a hideous experience as I am sure any of you can imagine!

So, the bottles you ask? All clearly labeled with everything you could want on them. Contents, date made nicotine levels and more. I am so used to not finding these simple things and needing to going back to vendor’s site to find it. They took that away from me! The smaller bottles were clear and they put clear labels on them. Now I will know how little I will have left and when to re-order should the need arise. The larger bottles were in beautiful cobalt blue glass and have silver labels which added to their elegance. Yea, I’m just not used to such refined and high quality packaging and being subjected to this was near intolerable.

Then, knowing it was too soon, I decided to try them. Yea, I know I should have let the steep for a few more days. However, the taunting was unbearable. Here is some of what I found (read at your own risk – it’s not pretty):

Son of a Peach – It was extremely pleasing. There were several flavors, none stood out and the blended amazingly well. There was a hit of lime that came on the exhale that delighted the senses. The peach and nectarines they claimed were in it? Well, they were there and they tasted … real. How could they possibly do that? It must be a trick. Time to try another to see if these guys could actually be this good (yea, like that’s going to happen…)

Strawberry Vanilla Cake –The aromas were misleading from the start. Heck, it did not smell right – it was more like, well, the only way I can possibly describe it is -- Heavenly Strawberry Vanilla Cake. In the atomizer it went. Excellent vapor and throat-hit. The favors were not overpowering and once again blended well. It was just like the real thing without the tactile feel of the cake. What are these people doing?!? How could they do this to me?

Now I realize this is going to be a real problem. It will ruin my already weak reputation on ECF. How will I be able to tell people about Ahlusion and not be able to come up with one single thing I don’t like? They will all think I am lying and that I am employed by Ahlusion. Which, by the way, I assure you I have no affiliation with!

But I still have more nectar to try. So one by one I explore them. They were all the same as the flavors before them, each one a delight. The Coco-Berry Cream with creamy coconut and strawberries. Fijian Nights was an indescribable pleasure! Next, the Raspberry Sunset charmed my senses. And finally the Car-Mal Mambo, which obviously needs a bit more time to steep, but is still enchanting. Now I have to wait for that to steep! Come on now! What else can they torture me with?

And what’s this? A sample I requested was there. I hadn’t noticed it as I was so upset all this time. And not the standard 4-5 ml sample mind you. They pulled another fast one. Tricked me they did! Included a 10ml! And it was amazing.

So Mr.Mann, I blame this all on you. You convinced me to try them. It’s your fault I am experiencing Ahlusion’s exquisite flavors! Just when I think I have hit bottom I find my wife is now vaping some of them. I have seen Ahlusion bottles hiding near her vaping supplies! She adores the Son of a Peach and already has a tank of it going! She is also watching me like a hawk. She knows when I get like this anything might happen. I could even end up ordering more, lusting after each of the Ahlusion’s flavors. Because now I find myself spending far too much time trying to find what else I might order. Where is my credit card! Dang it!

NEW KID!!!!!! I am laughing so hard tears are welling up in my eyes! I am experiencing a smile that just won't bend back down.

SpicyMcHaggis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Hamilton Ohio
:lol::lol::lol: I'm BUSTED!

Spicy, I too use 70pg/30vg. Like you, I enjoy full-flavored juice, but know that some flavors are inherently "fuller" than others; otherwise the lighter flavors would be fake-tasting (i.e., a Boba tea).

Which two flavors did you try?

(Please forgive double-post y'all -- I'm not very alert today. :()

I tried butterscotch and apple wood house blend. I realized there was a mistake after examining the bottles today. I thought I had ordered 70/30 but the bottles say 50/50. Either I messed up or they did. More probably me.

The butterscotch has minimal flavor, I even added some DIY flavor to it and still can't get much from it. The apple wood is better but not near enough still. I might try again with the higher pg ratio and see what happens.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I tried butterscotch and apple wood house blend. I realized there was a mistake after examining the bottles today. I thought I had ordered 70/30 but the bottles say 50/50. Either I messed up or they did. More probably me.

The butterscotch has minimal flavor, I even added some DIY flavor to it and still can't get much from it. The apple wood is better but not near enough still. I might try again with the higher pg ratio and see what happens.

Hey Spicy,

I happen to love Ahlusion, but part of why I love Ahlusion is their even-handed approach to flavors -- I don't think your experience of depth of flavor (or lack thereof) will be vastly different from bottle to bottle. However, it is totally up to you if you want to give it another go. One possibility is for you to email Wlad and tell him exactly what you did not like about his juice and what it would take ((very specifiaclly)) for that juice to have been better suited for your specific tastes. He will work with you to try and get your juices up to your liking, but I still don't know if it will be what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread