Status
Not open for further replies.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Mail from Swartz Creek doesn't likely travel through Detroit. I forgive you the geography error though, I'm not much better. I thought Tennessee was in Taylor.

USPS tracking says it arrived in Detroit yesterday morning and departed Detroit this morning. What the Detroit USPS workers did with my juice over a 24 hour period I don't want to think about. :(

Aizen-sama

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
New Jersey
What the Detroit USPS workers did with my juice over a 24 hour period I don't want to think about. :(
As long as they don't reroute it through Atlanta like they did with my last eliquid order, you should be alright. To clarify, the liquid came from a vendor in my state. I'd really love to know why that happens, it's as baffling as airlines losing your luggage.

My Ahlusion order just left Detroit as well, let's just cross our fingers and hope they made it through OK.

Still waiting for shipment confirmation...Deciding on my next order.
I like your version of the waiting game. :) If I'm not mistaken that is a new flavor that was added just before they reopened, but people here seem to enjoy what Ahlusion does with tea flavored vapes so I can't imagine it being anything less than spectacular.

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
Still waiting for shipment confirmation on #20819 :pop: Deciding on my next order. Who here has experience with the Chai Latte? I love a good creamy chai to drink. How is the vape?

Look for Biziou to chime in- was her special request that made it onto the menu.......I think they might have been working on it? But she has it!!

newbie2ec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2011
MD
K- I was getting a bit jealous of the shipping notices since I did not partake in the ordering when they re-opened ( like 1 less order gives them a slight break- haha..... but I had juices still steeping so I held off)- but guess who is vaping Pom Mimosa right now

<---------Not Harley.... ME! I will be back in a bit to try and describe...

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
It's a black day. This is posted on Ahlusions website.

Online Store Hours

"We will remain closed until further notice. We have experienced too many delays in our shipment processes and will cancel and refund ALL orders that have not been processed yet. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Poor Wlad and Ally. My heart goes out to them. It has been a rough start. I wish there were something I could do to help. I'd be more than willing to transfer all my juices to other containers, and send them the empties for washing and sterilizing. I'm sure health dept. rules would prohibit that, but I'm trying to figure out what we could do to help. I think I'm going to go and cry now like a little girl. So sad.

Last edited:

surferbill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Indiana, USA

Online Store Hours

"We will remain closed until further notice. We have experienced too many delays in our shipment processes and will cancel and refund ALL orders that have not been processed yet. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Poor Wlad and Ally. My heart goes out to them. It has been a rough start. I wish there were something I could do to help. I'd be more than willing to transfer all my juices to other containers, and send them the empties for washing and sterilizing. I'm sure health dept. rules would prohibit that, but I'm trying to figure out what we could do to help. I think I'm going to go and cry now like a little girl. So sad.

WOW. Didn't see that one coming. that's awful...I feel really bad for them. :(

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv

Online Store Hours

Do you know what "processed" means? I have a confirmed order that hasn't shipped.

Also: Noooooooooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread