Ahlusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Anyone know if ahlusion is still going to be selling their flavors through the fox trove on Etsy? I just bought the last bottle of godfather, caramel wild wood, house blend and bought a bottle of smooth criminal although they do appear to still have a few of the smooth criminal left. I’m considering if they aren’t going to make anymore just buying the rest.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
No problem, I’m happy to know that I’ll still be able to enjoy at least one of my favorite companies juices after the vape mail ban goes into effect. The really great thing is with all the nicotine I bought and pg vg, mixing these ahlusion flavors myself ends up being far far cheaper than when I was buying their juices

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No problem, I’m happy to know that I’ll still be able to enjoy at least one of my favorite companies juices after the vape mail ban goes into effect. The really great thing is with all the nicotine I bought and pg vg, mixing these ahlusion flavors myself ends up being far far cheaper than when I was buying their juices

I agree. I also started DIY-ing, and I have to admit that my favorite creations have been inspired by Ahlusion. White Tea Peach, White Tea Pear, Lemon Cream, Lime Cream. Even Boba, but I can't figure out that tapioca flavoring. :)

Str8vision

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2013
Sallisaw, Oklahoma USA
If they're out of a flavor you're interested in purchasing you can message them through The Fox Trove storefront on Etsy, great service! I like mixing my own juice and really appreciate these one-shot flavorings, easy peasy and tasty! I usually only vape NETs, Ahlusion made the only synthetic flavored juice (CWW) that I liked for a change of pace. So glad I can still enjoy it from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread