Ahlusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenHead

Mar 30, 2014
Cali
Wow. I just made a new thread about DIY Fox Trove/Ahlusion recipe help and coincidentally scrolled down and saw this thread on Ahlusion. :)

If anyone could help on how to mix up a batch if good ole 3mg 50/50 Caramel Wild Wood I'd appreciate it.

I have the following:
6 bottles of 1oz(29.5ml) flavoring
500ml of pg
500ml of vg
120ml of 100mg/ml in 100% pg/nic base

Newbie DIY question

Reactions: bigbob2322

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
Caramel wild wood is recommended to mix at 13% if you look under the description for each flavor on the fox trove Etsy site it tells you the mixing percentage. I mixed at 13% and my caramel wildwood came out perfect after a 4 week steep. It might have been great before 4 weeks but I just let it sit that long before I tried it so I knew it should be good to go and it was. It’s an all day vape for me easily. Along with godfather, love that stuff.

Archane

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2016
I'm revisiting this thread today to say that i have tried my godfather again after almost a 4 month steep. I had so many juices i made i decided to let it go for a longer steep to see how it would come out. All i can say is wow. This stuff mellowed out to a really nice tobacco. I'd put this up against almost any of the net's ive ever had. Really good and it does get so much better with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread