Ain't vaping nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
Yeah it's wonderful. And now the damned bill to make them illegal to sell in NY has just passed the first of several hurdles, overwhelmingly. They always say "overwhelmingly". I got all revved up and furious last time; I'm figuring there's a good chance that it'll die in Senate again, but it sure dampens my almost 1 year anniversary. I've made my calls; anyone interested in this, especially fellow New Yorkers, can find out what to do by following the links from the e-cig home page. No good resting on hope alone.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
My moment was the first time I was stuck in traffic at work after getting my pv. My boss has lung issues from growing up in pitt during the fifties and sixties, and my co-worker has asthma. Needless to say, no smoking in the trucks. Being able to get my nic fix without having to find s place to park so I could get out, light up, and let the smell dissipate for a bit was the greatest moment ever at work.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Great posts, all! Sometimes it's just nice to remember what brings us all together, eh?

But Jam and Newb, are you guys married? If so, you definitely understand the diplomacy needed to keep the river flowing. Right? Well, before you throw me over the balcony, consider all of this in 'if' terms... by watching a show or two, like the Bachelor, you and your lady have some more time together... and it facilitates buying a new large-screen HDTV to share (done, two weeks ago)... and your wife watches--and enjoys--a few hours of hockey with you every week (and knows the rules and key players--and screams Go Wings! like you're at the arena)... and because of these benies and other pressures, you finally have to give in to watching a dozen women in hot tubs and such for an hour or so each week. Man, all things considered, it was a tough call for me! OK, you can throw me over now. :2cool:

jamvector

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Wisconsin
Alright Jeff; you sold me on the hockey point and big screen HD alone. Any woman who will watch hockey with you and get into it is worth hanging on to. In my case, I've been married since 1987 after spending three years determining if she really liked to fish, or was just playin me. Still after all these years, she manages to catch more fish than me, so I plan on keeping her around for as long as possible.

Re hockey, I know you are a big fan, but I gave up on pro hockey when the Northstars moved to Dallas; BUT college hockey RULES around these parts. Badger women won 3 straight NCAA champs, and the men aren't so shabby either. The last couple years I have started to watch more NHL and find it to be very entertaining, especially on HD. Redwings huh.... I need to find a team I like and will pick up on a few of their games here in the near future when football hibernates.

Take care dude and thanks for sharing as always. :toast:

jeannest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
New York
I like vaping way more than smoking! The other day I was sitting in an English class at college and all I could think about was that I craved a tasty juice that I left at home. I had a different flavor in my carto and I needed some variety. When I smoked, I always smoked the same brand. I use like 10 different juices now. I just wish I could get more organized with my cartos when I'm out all day. Vaping is so much fun. I'm in New York (Nanny State) though so my state is threatening my health by taking away my right to vape.

Wingnutter

Jan 21, 2011
Lakeland FL
Im new to vaping (2 weeks in), but I get that feeling every time I take a hit and get a delicious flavor rush, no matter where I am. Its so much better than smoking analogs its ridiculous. I just wish I would have discovered vaping long before now.

Whats crazy is Ive been trying to talk myself into trying it for about 6 months now, and never took the leap until recently...and Im kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Which is why anytime anyone asks about my PV, I fill them in and try to get them to try it. If I would have had someone giving me that nudge, I would have jumped in long before now. But its never too late -- I told my on/off girlfriend of 15 years about it before I ordered a kit a few weeks ago, and she shrugged it off....once I got my kit, I showed it to her and let her try it -- she had me order her a kit the next day. And that was with a stock carto filled with "starter juice" as I call it -- once she tries some flavored juice, i know she will REALLY be hooked.

It just makes so much sense to vape instead of smoke.....and all it usually takes is a single hit to open peoples eyes.

krazie_Kid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Long Island
www.vapor4life.com
Hey Jeff,

I have a story like that. I was watching the snow fall from my window, and my mom and I were talking and she says "I will be right back, I need a smoke" Now for christmas, I had a few new batts and a new pack of cuban cigar that she likes, so I gave them to her. She still has not used it and I said, "Where is the cigarette I gave you? You can stay up here with it." She goes, well I forgot about that. Proceded downstairs and had a smoke. I was like... Isn't it nice I vape? I can watch the snow fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread