• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alabama vape stores -old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
Last edited:

Pizaul1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Anniston alabama
I've been to 3 different B&M's this week and I guess I won't be back unless its an emergency. 2 stores in AL and 1 in TN. I save loads more $$$ online. I won't name names but Kanger Protank @ $24 and EVOD's @ $12 is just too much.

But with all the credit card fraud lately I'm hesitate to order online!! So b&m it is for a while for me

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Vulcan vape is where I bought both of my egos and some of my juices. Nice little store, friendly staff, good selection and decent prices! They even have a couple mods like the evic and vamo. Also, they'll let you taste as many flavors as you want! I had no idea there were stores in Albertville (I live close to there) Huntsville and Florence. I can't wait to visit these and see what's going on!

Dr33m

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
North Alabama
Vulcan vape is where I bought both of my egos and some of my juices. Nice little store, friendly staff, good selection and decent prices! They even have a couple mods like the evic and vamo. Also, they'll let you taste as many flavors as you want! I had no idea there were stores in Albertville (I live close to there) Huntsville and Florence. I can't wait to visit these and see what's going on!

Don't get me wrong. I'm for supporting local shops so I will definitely try these on my next pass through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread