• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Albuquerque Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
my experience with vaporshotz: i wanted to sample juices and they told me it cost to much to give samples... this was a couple months ago so maybe they changed. also i am aware of citrus or Cinnamon cracking plastic but this was just apple flavored and have never had that happen with any other apple, so it made me kinda paranoid about what he was using in his mix! and if your ok with food coloring in your juice thats crazy!! they are claiming its 100% vg but food coloring is PG based?
come on guys!

remove tat51 from the list!!! no one needs to go there! ever.

the owners from aliceinvapeland are originally from abq nm. and are super friendly to fellow new mexicans

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
I hear ya. Apple is strange to crack a tank. I've been DIYing for a while myself so I hardly buy my juice anymore. Just buy when I'm in the neighborhood of a cool local place really. In my experience there is no such thing as truly 100% VG. Most flavor companies use PG or alcohol to carry the flavoring becuase it's considered a much more "stable" carrier of them. I still dig on the place. It's fun to be able to get decent juice right down the street

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
my experience with vaporshotz: i wanted to sample juices and they told me it cost to much to give samples... this was a couple months ago so maybe they changed. also i am aware of citrus or Cinnamon cracking plastic but this was just apple flavored and have never had that happen with any other apple, so it made me kinda paranoid about what he was using in his mix! and if your ok with food coloring in your juice thats crazy!! they are claiming its 100% vg but food coloring is PG based?
come on guys!

the owners from aliceinvapeland are originally from abq nm. and are super friendly to fellow new mexicans

Oh and what flavors do you like from aliceinvapeland? Read a review about them today for the first time. Decent stuff?

come on guys!

thanks for the feedback on tat51.
ill look into them a bit further to see whats being discussed here.
im a neutral guy with a goal of organization, also for the community. so if there is wrong being done there ill make sure i take action.

also, i see aliceinvapeland has a 505 number, just saw they werent located here so thats why i was confused. lol. ill have to give them a try.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
as soon as i can post outside of the newbie threads im going to write a review on aliceinvapeland's juice! its real good and ive tried alot of companies with good reviews. i like everyone of aivl's juice, but so far crunkberry and white rabbit are the best!

Those guys do any cool tobac blends or just fruit and desert mixes?

gamadnechmad

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
overstockecigsandmore.com 8521 golf course rd. suite 100 albuquerque,nm 87114 (505) 994-4011. i got a SMOK telescope and a smoketech locking tank from them.

-went there yesterday - kid sold me an atty instead of a cartomizer, everyone there acted like I was bothering them by being in the store - will NEVER cross that threshold again!!!!! BTW: When I mentioned that I had heard about them on the forum, the kid said "Oh, That guy." Sorry.

I did go back to Vapor Shotz and got some RY4 today - awesome!! Got a tip and cone to use w/my new atty too. lol

Last edited:

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
btw: ...turns out that the folks who own overstockecigs are the same ones that have the kiosk at the mall.....
yes they are really Knock OUT Vapor and they are the ones that own all the really expensive ecigarettes in almost all the malls in New Mexico, i used to work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread