• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Albuquerque Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
Here's another, and boy did I have to get creative to meet the 5 post requirement. It's called Duke City Vapors. They're on the northeast corner of Coors and Hanover. $6.50 for a 28 mil bottle of juice. Seems cheap, but no problems with it. They mix their own with either pg or vg. Closed Sunday's and open 11:00 a.m. till 9:00 p.m.

Hi,aurea. I'm still a Farmington boy, or maybe a 69 yo boyish old geezer.

THETOTALLYCOOL

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Spanish Harlem
The 66 guys are rude, they don't offer samples, their hours are horrible, lots of things wrong with their business model. I wont go back there again.

There's Vapor Rio in RR. Unlike the 66 place, they're open on Saturday. It's on Southern in the same strip as the bad Subway.
They're pretty new and friendly and all that.
More or less, it's two guys running the place with some eye candy assisting, so expect 5-10 minutes in the place even if it's just for a drip tip or something.

I get most of my stuff online, but visit these guys when I can to support the local businesses.

I haven't read through all of the posts here but there is a store called Overstock E-Cigs in the Walmart parking lot at Paseo del Norte and Golf Course. (Albuquerque) A little pricey but I dont care because they are very courteous and willing to help you out. They have tons of different favors. I can remember when I first tried to vape in 2009 I was completely dependent on online stores. Now I don't get so anxious when things aren't working for me. It's been a week and I'm hanging in. I really need the 36 mg because I have been a heavy smoker for >40 years. I think that has made all the difference compared to 2009. This time I feel satisfied. My 13 year old Yorkie is breathing better too. Keeps me motivated :)

I haven't read through all of the posts here but there is a store called Overstock E-Cigs in the Walmart parking lot at Paseo del Norte and Golf Course. (Albuquerque) A little pricey but I dont care because they are very courteous and willing to help you out. They have tons of different favors. I can remember when I first tried to vape in 2009 I was completely dependent on online stores. Now I don't get so anxious when things aren't working for me. It's been a week and I'm hanging in. I really need the 36 mg because I have been a heavy smoker for >40 years. I think that has made all the difference compared to 2009. This time I feel satisfied. My 13 year old Yorkie is breathing better too. Keeps me motivated :)

I am glad to see some activity on this thread from local Vapers here in Albuquerque! Seems as if the thread here was dying down. Trans2plant how long have you been on ecf for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread