Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I just got email confirmation that my order shipped today. Considering that I am less than 45 minutes away from their shop, it would have been more time-effective (and less stressful for me) to just drive there after work today and pick it up. :unsure:

But that means that it will probably get here tomorrow or Friday, so I'll have an Alice-a-rific weekend of vapery... :banana:

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
hi so i jus ordered some samples cus of this thread....do the samples need steeping or are they premixed? thx

i have no patience when it comes to steeping new flavors. I just received 6 juices from AiV yesterday and put all 6 into novas. lemon loves cake is the only one that i feel needs steeping... like a week, maybe. but i have been chowing down on white rabbit, crunkberry, b/w cookie and zombie apocalypse right out of the mail. black and white cookie is supposed to steep a few days but the chocolate flavor is way to addicting to put down.

caligally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
California
I don't have patience for steeping either. And to be honest, when I do, I don't notice a big difference like everyone else. I just received my AIV order and have only tried the Crunkberry so far. The flavor is true to it's name with a clean non artificial taste. I do however wish it had a stronger flavor and sweeter. It's very subtle and I like bold flavors. I hope the others are stronger. I asked for extra flavoring, maybe they forgot.

Shapermc

Oct 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
Yea, I've tried about half of their flavors now between samples and a couple orders. Crunkberry is mah vape. I ordered it the second time with extra flavor because I feel that it needs it, but everything else has been spot on. W/o the extra flavor I just chain vape the hell out of crunkberry trying to get that extra flavor to hit my pallet in the right spot.

Also, it was AiV that made me realize that I need to steep this stuff (which I'd never considered before). I got a sample B&W cookie that sat around for a week before I tried it, and it was absolutely amazing stuff (and I don't like chocolate or cookies, but the flavor it made together was too good), when I got my 30ml bottle it wasn't quite the same, not as delicious... this got me thinking. A week later it was oh so much better! Now I have a full steeping program and rotation for everything.

Billy Baroo

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
DC
Lemon loves cake is in my regular rotation. In my last order they threw in Twas Brillig. I had no idea what it was, or the flavor profile. A blind tasting if you will. Well it is awesome. I never knew I would like a black berry cake vape. I was really getting into the vape when the sample ran out. I suggest that all you good people give it a whirl.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I received twas brillig as a sample too. I would have never ordered it but it's pretty good. I have not run into a flavor I haven't liked. That's rare for me. I feel that AiV has a beautiful little menu and they perfect each juice before adding another flavor. That's how it should be. They are pretty smart. ;)

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
My order arrived today! YAY!!!

Included in this delightful little box was a few free sample juices too--THANKS AiV...

The packaging is delightful--it's like a piece of mail-art. And the personalized note inside the box was a really nice touch too. Alice in Vapeland has exemplary customer service and attention to detail. I'll DEFINITELY be ordering more from them in the future...

stereodreamer-albums-vapemail-picture149563-aiv-001.jpg

Last edited:

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Aww, that's a shame Eblyth, but they'll be back before long and, they'll be having a sale when they return! Major awesome. :) In my humble opinion, they really truly are worth a try.

CayCay, I was so surprised by Twas Brillig! I kind of junk out on it when i'm at home and then have to push it to the back of the tray for a day or i'll run out. Hehehe. I just got a 30ml bottle in the mail tonight along with a few others. I didn't care for ''Call Me Vanilla" much so I put it in the drawer for a while, I think it was a week? It's just lovely now! My point is...if you do get a flavor you don't like in the future, let it steep a bit and try it again. If you still don't like it, i'll take it!:p

I finally was going to pull the trigger and order some samples. They were closed for the next week.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Aww, that's a shame Eblyth, but they'll be back before long and, they'll be having a sale when they return! Major awesome. :) In my humble opinion, they really truly are worth a try.

CayCay, I was so surprised by Twas Brillig! I kind of junk out on it when i'm at home and then have to push it to the back of the tray for a day or i'll run out. Hehehe. I just got a 30ml bottle in the mail tonight along with a few others. I didn't care for ''Call Me Vanilla" much so I put it in the drawer for a while, I think it was a week? It's just lovely now! My point is...if you do get a flavor you don't like in the future, let it steep a bit and try it again. If you still don't like it, i'll take it!:p

deal, river!

media

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Atlanta
The note I got in my order said they were moving to New Mexico and they would be closed.

I with they had a deal on a 30ml bottle 5 pack or something. That would make my day.

I am vaping my last tank of crunkberry. I will definitely need another bottle of it and maybe some white rabbit, and cherry blossom tea, and twas brillig, and....

Shapermc

Oct 3, 2012
Chicago, IL
Has anyone had experience with them shipping to Canada?
While I don't have any direct experience with this, they do have a detailed shipping page with a FAQ about international shipping.

I am vaping my last tank of crunkberry. I will definitely need another bottle of it and maybe some white rabbit, and cherry blossom tea, and twas brillig, and....
I have no idea how I vape through all my crunkberry so fast. . . I go through about twice as much of that as any other flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread