Alice In Vapeland ~ Premium E-juice ~ Grand Opening and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
Well...I didn't say you should try an Evod, just asked if you had. I also mentioned that they're the same 'idea' as a T3, but better. I wouldn't suggest that you try or not try anything....but I would imagine that there's something wrong with your T3 *if* you're getting 'vaporless' hits. The coil may be gunked up or about to die (which is just one possibility).

just asking if you would reccomend them after bad exp i'm having with T3.
and it's new, I've tried a couple flavors in it but only vaped a few times and then emptied the juice and rinsed it out. All told its probably had less than 1ml vaped through it, and it's ALWAYS acted like this....I dunno.

I think since everyone really seems to like the T2 or Evods and Protanks i'm going to order a EVOD since I want another spinner anyway. Worst that can happen is i'm out 6 bucks. so....

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx
I think I finally hit "vapors tongue" syndrome. Everything was almost too strong, even AIV flavors and now even zombie is tasting weird and muted in a c4.
This isn't fun! hope my tastebuds wake back up soon!

I also (I posted about this in clearo area) have had nothing but drama with clearos the last few days. Doh!
I had mystic mandalime in a clearo and noticed I got a crack. not sure if it was squished or manhandled or if from juice. I put the juice into my metal vivi just in case. Should I be careful from now on?
any other AIV juices I should be wary of?
I've got frost blossom headed my way in my last batch of samples and i'm really excited to try it.
I just hope I can sort out a clearo system soon!

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
Hello my dear friends.

I am feeling a bit better but I am now a prisoner on the couch in the living room. Last week, my asthma started acting up as it always does when I get a cold. I couldn't go upstairs (my room is in the basement) without sitting and gasping for air. Then on Tuesday night, I couldn't turn over in bed without gasping for air. I felt like I was drowning. I did do 2 nebulizer treatments at home and to be honest, those probably saved my life. I was terrified so I called my mother, who was upstairs, and told her I needed to go to the emergency room. The triage nurse put her stethoscope to my chest and wheeled me right back. I had an oxygen mask and an IV before they even knew my name:unsure:. My O2 sat was 72%. I have been home almost a week and I can't return to my room yet. I did finally give in a have my laptop brought up to the couch for me....somehow that felt like admitting defeat. I am stuck on the couch until I can navigate the stairs without gasping for 10 minutes after.

oh and I can't vape...at all without coughing. The lack of nic hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would considering I do 12-18mg. But I do miss it. I try a little every day but so far, no go. It's hard to skype with Ogre and watch him exhale plumes of vapor. I will keep trying. As my lungs heal, I should be okay to vape again.

sorry for the novel...and the rambling...maybe my brain isn't getting enough oxygen yet for me to make sense....:blink:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Hello my dear friends.

I am feeling a bit better but I am now a prisoner on the couch in the living room. Last week, my asthma started acting up as it always does when I get a cold. I couldn't go upstairs (my room is in the basement) without sitting and gasping for air. Then on Tuesday night, I couldn't turn over in bed without gasping for air. I felt like I was drowning. I did do 2 nebulizer treatments at home and to be honest, those probably saved my life. I was terrified so I called my mother, who was upstairs, and told her I needed to go to the emergency room. The triage nurse put her stethoscope to my chest and wheeled me right back. I had an oxygen mask and an IV before they even knew my name:unsure:. My O2 sat was 72%. I have been home almost a week and I can't return to my room yet. I did finally give in a have my laptop brought up to the couch for me....somehow that felt like admitting defeat. I am stuck on the couch until I can navigate the stairs without gasping for 10 minutes after.

oh and I can't vape...at all without coughing. The lack of nic hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would considering I do 12-18mg. But I do miss it. I try a little every day but so far, no go. It's hard to skype with Ogre and watch him exhale plumes of vapor. I will keep trying. As my lungs heal, I should be okay to vape again.

sorry for the novel...and the rambling...maybe my brain isn't getting enough oxygen yet for me to make sense....:blink:

Hi Charmed. I'm glad you're ok. I hope you continue to get better.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
ouchies! Poor darling. I hope you get better soon and get off the sofa sooner. :( Don't forget the nebulizer. It has saved me more than once. :)

huggles and warm soft energy coming your way
Morri

Hello my dear friends.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Good morning sweetheart

I am sorry to hear about vapors tongue visiting your home. That is one guy that you want rid of asap. The one thing that I do when it happens to me, is mix the same ratio nic/vg/pg as I normally use in my juice........ well, I am goofy and cannot explain it this early. I diy, so I have access to Nic juice that is plain, no flavor. It mix my AIV and any other juices that I use, down to 50 percent. It sounds like a lot, but it really helps get rid of that guy. I am reading this over and shaking my head.

I will come back after caffeine and rewrite this whole thing. :)

huggles
morri

or...... maybe Monkey monkey could step up and translate for me. He has become quite adept at understanding my "low caffeine, blondinese. LOL

morri

I think I finally hit "vapors tongue" syndrome. Everything was almost too strong, even AIV flavors and now even zombie is tasting weird and muted in a c4.

I also (I posted about this in clearo area) have had nothing but drama with clearos the last few days. Doh!
I had mystic mandalime in a clearo and noticed I got a crack. not sure if it was squished or manhandled or if from juice. I put the juice into my metal vivi just in case. Should I be careful from now on?
I've got frost blossom headed my way in my last batch of samples and i'm really excited to try it.

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
poop, totally forgot to adress your cracked clearo problem. I have never had a problem with mandelime cracking clearos even back when I was using the cheapies. It is entirely possible, I suppose, but would just look at that as a last possible, if I were you. :)

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Yeah, i'm just hesitant to say someone should try something...because I was told I should try this and should try that. Lol. didn't like a lot of what I tried. :( I can tell you that I really love the evods and Protanks. It took me three years to really adore any of the delivery systems. On your T3, i'm wondering if the head is just bad. Checked my 'drawer of random things' and didn't find any unused spares or i'd have offered one....probably for the best because i'm terrible at getting to the post office. Hehe. I am sorry that it's giving you trouble.
just asking if you would reccomend them after bad exp i'm having with T3.
and it's new, I've tried a couple flavors in it but only vaped a few times and then emptied the juice and rinsed it out. All told its probably had less than 1ml vaped through it, and it's ALWAYS acted like this....I dunno.

I think since everyone really seems to like the T2 or Evods and Protanks i'm going to order a EVOD since I want another spinner anyway. Worst that can happen is i'm out 6 bucks. so....

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Good morning sweetheart

I am sorry to hear about vapors tongue visiting your home. That is one guy that you want rid of asap. The one thing that I do when it happens to me, is mix the same ratio nic/vg/pg as I normally use in my juice........ well, I am goofy and cannot explain it this early. I diy, so I have access to Nic juice that is plain, no flavor. It mix my AIV and any other juices that I use, down to 50 percent. It sounds like a lot, but it really helps get rid of that guy. I am reading this over and shaking my head.

I will come back after caffeine and rewrite this whole thing. :)

huggles
morri

or...... maybe Monkey monkey could step up and translate for me. He has become quite adept at understanding my "low caffeine, blondinese. LOL

morri

I think my morri translator is broken because I've read this 3 times and I don't understand. :banana: :banana: :banana: Or it might be that I also need coffee right now.

Yeah, i'm just hesitant to say someone should try something...because I was told I should try this and should try that. Lol. didn't like a lot of what I tried. :( I can tell you that I really love the evods and Protanks. It took me three years to really adore any of the delivery systems. On your T3, i'm wondering if the head is just bad. Checked my 'drawer of random things' and didn't find any unused spares or i'd have offered one....probably for the best because i'm terrible at getting to the post office. Hehe. I am sorry that it's giving you trouble.

I don't like my T3s either. I rebuilt them, too, and I still don't like them. Not sure what it is. I'll try one more time, though. I think it's just the way they're made, you either get a good one or a terrible one. PBusardo commented on this, that the quality of T3s is hit and miss. I prefer my Evods, and I can't wait until my Protanks get here.

unfortunately yes! They open on tuesday night at around 10pm and usually hit capacity mid day wednesday.

well worth the wait though!

I agree.

Hello everyone. I haven't been posting much in here because I've been lurking down coop alley. I should stop that.

basylica

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Dallas, Tx

I totally understand! I would be hesitant too because then you'd feel responsible if someone hated it :)
It could very well be the head, since I have nothing to compare it to right now. But hearing "didn't like T3, love evod" would be enough to make me consider trying it. If head is bad it might be enough to get me to buy another head and give T3 another go.

I think my "vapers tongue" might have turned into a "vapers cold" LOL. I felt fine until late last night while finishing up my cobble-together-two-ancient-sans project. Vertigo and sniffles and drainage.
I had major trouble getting out of bed this morning and i'm sitting at work today like i'm hungover. I already ran it by boss and I think i'll be going home soon and resting and reading since thats all I have on my plate today really anyway. of COURSE I have the kids this weekend too...and guitar lessons for my bubs tomorrow. Blech!

I think i'm going to order a second spinner, an evod, and a few c4s to replace my broken ones and give the evod a try. if it works out well I may buy a few more, or may get another vivi since those are working better for me now. we'll see!

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Exactly, Basylica.. I'd feel bad about it if you didn't like something I suggested. :)

On another note, I got my sigelei tmax. Did I already mention that? I've used it for just over 24 hours now. The thing performs very well and looks lovely. However, it's extremely heavy even without batteries in it. The caps that go over the battery compartments feel cheap, like coated plastic and are sort of annoying to remove and then put back on. The firing button also seems a touch flimsy. Overall though, since it performs very well and I got a good deal on it, i'm not sad that I bought it. I can use my evods with it without the adapter (big points on that one) and the protank looks/works great on it.

I went to overnights two days ago at work. I'm off today. Um, how do people survive the overnight shifts? My head is killing me and I feel like a Zombie, but not the tasty Strawberry kind. :( I missed this weeks chance to order AIV too! *crisis* One bonus to the new shift though....I get a lovely differential boost in pay. This may allow me to order more Pear Ship, Frost Blossom and...OMG I haven't tried the cheshire catnip yet. EEKSSSSS. I have it. I was just so exhausted that I forgot!

FrogHat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Virginia
I won't hesitate to tell you to try the Evod.......I bought two of them and I have had the same coil in mine for a week. Works really well....I am definatley impressed------> and that's pretty difficult with me. This is going to work great while driving and riding the scoot ;)

i would also purchase the adapter so you can use it on different devices.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Do you wash your heads? I've been using the same ones for months.
I won't hesitate to tell you to try the Evod.......I bought two of them and I have had the same coil in mine for a week. Works really well....I am definatley impressed------> and that's pretty difficult with me. This is going to work great while driving and riding the scoot ;)

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
Exactly, Basylica.. I'd feel bad about it if you didn't like something I suggested. :)

On another note, I got my sigelei tmax. Did I already mention that? I've used it for just over 24 hours now. The thing performs very well and looks lovely. However, it's extremely heavy even without batteries in it. The caps that go over the battery compartments feel cheap, like coated plastic and are sort of annoying to remove and then put back on. The firing button also seems a touch flimsy. Overall though, since it performs very well and I got a good deal on it, i'm not sad that I bought it. I can use my evods with it without the adapter (big points on that one) and the protank looks/works great on it.

I went to overnights two days ago at work. I'm off today. Um, how do people survive the overnight shifts? My head is killing me and I feel like a Zombie, but not the tasty Strawberry kind. :( I missed this weeks chance to order AIV too! *crisis* One bonus to the new shift though....I get a lovely differential boost in pay. This may allow me to order more Pear Ship, Frost Blossom and...OMG I haven't tried the cheshire catnip yet. EEKSSSSS. I have it. I was just so exhausted that I forgot!

I'm getting a TMax soon, but I think I'm getting an updated version. Once I get mine, which may be by month's end, we can show pics to see what was they changed in the second revision. Unless you got the 2nd revision. In which case you can just ignore me.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA

Or be like me and get yourselves mods that can take the Evods. The Evods fit in a Sigelei Zmax V3, The Innokin SVD, the eVic, and the Anyvape CVI. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread