Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
ermm...so remember how like 2 weeks ago i was really sad because the button on my spinner died, and i was going to venture into the world of real batteries (so i got the robust...)... but really i was quite content with a simple thing like my spinner and didnt need all this fancy stuff...

well damn you vamo! i dont understand how a simple thing like vw can make my juice taste so much different (and better)... and yet... its like listening to music on your tv verse going to see it performed live. all the flavors of my zombie are literally screaming at me right now, instead of just teasing me. (to be fair, i have played with my mom's zmax once, but it was like my 3rd day of vaping and i had no idea what i was doing, or any real taste buds yet.)

so once again, a big thank you to down the rabbit hole (and aiv for sponsoring them) -- i would have written that letter to the fda regardless... but the vamo = much <3.

Just wait until you get into rebuildables ;)

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
That was posted on the thread further down. But I think he's saying if the interest exists. I didn't post anything because frankly, even though I want one really bad, not sure when I'll have 250. But you're famous and I think he'll listen to you. I listen to you.
I'm famous?

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
BTW, to all the new people here, Alice in Vapeland has a thread for technical stuff here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m/335702-hatters-guild-advanced-voltaics.html

Giant, Ghost, and I hang out there once in a while, and some people have been asking technical questions, and since Jah & Nicole created that thread just for us to geek out over there, I thought we'd utilize it.

Anyway, I get bored over there because not many people show up. Please keep me company, please, please, please!!!

:banana: :banana:

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
You are from the future!

My mother lives in Europe and that's what she always says too Giant. She wait's for her call from the future every NYE. lol

It seems that every time I'm in here and post, I chain post. Sorry folks that you have to read like 4 or 5 posts in a row from me, but I guess that's what I get for coming in here not as often as I used to. Having said that, I think I'm going take a little "vacation" in Skyrim today. I miss absorbing dragon souls...

I was not able to put that down for months when it first came out and was spending rediciolous amounts playing it - then I forcibly withdrew myself from it and forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me - whenever I turn on that game I don't see daylight for ages!

BTW, to all the new people here, Alice in Vapeland has a thread for technical stuff here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...m/335702-hatters-guild-advanced-voltaics.html

Giant, Ghost, and I hang out there once in a while, and some people have been asking technical questions, and since Jah & Nicole created that thread just for us to geek out over there, I thought we'd utilize it.

Anyway, I get bored over there because not many people show up. Please keep me company, please, please, please!!!

:banana: :banana:

Thanks for letting us know - was not aware of that thread.

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
you are famous giant. and obviously, tall. so that draws extra attention.

and don't say words like "wait until you get into rebuildables..."...
i'm not sure my wallet can take anymore obsessions!

Bu..bu.. But your wallet will thank you in the long run! Maybe... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
Thank you Monkey! I do still need one. If I make Creme Brouleh, you have to come get it. That stuff does NOT mail very well:D

In case you're still looking for one, you can pick up a handheld torch for about $20 at Lowes, or other hardware places. Or, you can get a creme bouleh torch for about the same price. And you can use it to make creme bouleh and send me some :D.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
When I say good morning to a tech (and it's really night time) ...if they call me out on it I laugh and say 'just testing you!' Of course...I was not just testing them but shhhhh.
Maybe they'll think you have a sense of humor? At work, I say "good morning" to everyone all day long, and sometimes they say "good morning" back to me at 4 pm, then they do a double take :D.

Riversong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Virginia
I don't mind it one bit Monkey, but then i'm a chain poster too. I'd rather hear from you 5 posts in a row than not at all! Besides, you have interesting things to say:D
It seems that every time I'm in here and post, I chain post. Sorry folks that you have to read like 4 or 5 posts in a row from me, but I guess that's what I get for coming in here not as often as I used to. Having said that, I think I'm going take a little "vacation" in Skyrim today. I miss absorbing dragon souls...

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I was not able to put that down for months when it first came out and was spending rediciolous amounts playing it - then I forcibly withdrew myself from it and forgot all about it. Thanks for reminding me - whenever I turn on that game I don't see daylight for ages!

Do you play on a PC or a PS3? Bethesda has a new DLC called Dawnguard, and that's the reason I'm going in again. I really like that expansion. Also, Giant told me there's a new DLC called Dragonborn, which is available for the PS3, but not for the PC yet. I'm waiting for that to come out for the PC.

Now, am I tempting you to go back in and not see daylight again? I can be a bad influence sometimes. :banana:

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I don't mind it one bit Monkey, but then i'm a chain poster too. I'd rather hear from you 5 posts in a row than not at all! Besides, you have interesting things to say:D

Ah, thank you :blush:.

And I like reading things from someone who's named after a Doctor Who character. :D

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Well, I filled both my tanks before work today. It seems that I'm down to my last ml of both ZA and peanut butter cream pie. Looks like I'm rationing for the next 5 hours.

ejujuqy4.jpg

Vape hard or go home!

iKN0WaGH0ST

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
Northern Virginia
Oh! I am thinking about emptying my piggy bank to buy a higher end dripping atty since I'm getting into diy (again). Ive been eyeing the ebaron dripper pro for weeks now. But chances are that I'll want another provari If I get one. And that isn't happening. I think they sell a universal one, but I'll have to double check on that.

The main reason I want it is because it utilizes a ceramic cup.. Something I think all atties should have, however only a handful do. Can anyone recommend me others I should look in to?

alegria

Moved On
Nov 8, 2012
Sydney - Australia
Do you play on a PC or a PS3? Bethesda has a new DLC called Dawnguard, and that's the reason I'm going in again. I really like that expansion. Also, Giant told me there's a new DLC called Dragonborn, which is available for the PS3, but not for the PC yet. I'm waiting for that to come out for the PC.

Now, am I tempting you to go back in and not see daylight again? I can be a bad influence sometimes. :banana:

Playing on XBox360 - PC is just for work and stuff these days.
Gotta see if any of that DLC is available for XBox

---

********* Unrelated Deleted Rant ********** .... had to censor myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread