Not open for further replies.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
Anyone tried Lavender Ever After yet?

I'm vaping it right now.. first time trying it.
Honestly, I don't know what to say. I'm not actually a lavender fan (I do love other florals, though), but my curiosity got the best of me. It is very lavender. I just got this yesterday, so steeping could be a factor as well (also, this is new to the C.room, of course). I wouldn't re-order it, personally, but if you love the taste of lavender it could be right up your alley.

Lucky No #11 (rose) is a re-order for me though.

Last edited:

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I LOVE lavender but I have never vaped it. I received a bottle this we3k as well and I am almost afraid to try it. I am not sure why, though...thought I would see what the overall opinion is. It sure smells lovely.

LOL, don't be afraid! I don't even really like lavender and it's totally vapeable :vapor:

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
LOL, don't be afraid! I don't even really like lavender and it's totally vapeable :vapor:

Well I put on my big girl pants and gave it a whirl! It was my first experience with a floral vape. I am not sure I have to have it, but I am going to try again tomorrow. Today it tasted like...rosemary. Probably because I have never tasted a floral and my brain was lik, huh? What? Um, rosemary?

Anyway it wasn't unpleasant by any means, just different. I wonder where the lavender flavor comes from. If it is from actual lavender plants I would be interested in seeing if vaping would have the same effects as using it in aromatherapy. Lavender is a wonderful essential oil with many uses.

Rickman6982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lynchburg, VA, USA
Got my sampler in earlier this week and have been dripping away. I'm a little over half way finished with tasting all of them and so far so good. I've found 2 so far that I know I absolutely must order. April Moon had me all "omg" and Zombie Apocalypse just blew me away. The fruit flavors in her juices are so fresh tasting and not overly sweet. Very true to life taste on them.

Rickman6982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2013
Lynchburg, VA, USA
Rickman6982, wait till you revisit those little sames in a week of two...you will find even more must haves I promise

It's too late for the April Moon and Zombie Apocalypse. They vaped up quick :vapor:. So far I have also really enjoyed the Frost Blossom and Mystic Mandalime, but At least I had the good sense to save half my sample of those for another week lol.

IamWedge

Sep 1, 2013
Minnesota
Well, Im all set. I received my orders. Yes, orders. I got half way through the sampler and decided i didn't want to wait another week for Vapeland to open. Ended up ordering 60ml of Zombie Apocalypse, White Rabbit and A Quiet Morning. White Rabbit as well as Zombies is my favorite by far. The following week I ordered 60ml of B&W Cookie. Yes, it taste just like an Oreo. I decided to make the order worth it and ordered a 30ml of April Moon. Nice getting samples with the orders as well. The larger first order came with Stickers and the 60ml bottle have charms on them that are related to the names of the juice. nice touch. Alice.... Im gonna be a Vapeland Regular. Thanks

PS Sorry for hording all the Juice with my 60ml bottles. :blush:

Last edited:

Erics98M3

Jul 15, 2013
Pittsburgh
I got an assortment a while back (AQM, bandersnatch, zombies, wRabbit, 'twas, frost blossom)

Literally AQM and frost blossom were nearly unvapeable. Tasted like paper and chemicals (figures those were my 30ml bottles).

Everything else was 5ml bottle samples and were phenomenal.
'twas Brillig especially was out of this world.
White rabbit was literally different every day. Could never figure it out, but amazing none the less.

I was going to email Nicole about the apparent mistake that was made but never got around to it. Still, it left a bad taste of AiV on my tongue (metaphorically speaking)

Sent from my iEtch a Sketch 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread