Alien Vision Juice / Bobas Bounty / Gorilla Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremycee

Dec 1, 2010
Chicago, IL

First, I'd like to say that the packaging and shipping speed was incredible! From California to Chicago in 2 days!

Ok......

There are tons and tons of reviews of how these two juices taste.
Lots and lots of people are having trouble picking out the flavors so ill try my best to pickout the primary flavors on my palette.

Bobas Bounty - HONEY Graham Cracker, Cracked wheat, Burnt Marshmallow.

Its very smooth on the inhale, exhale you can feel the sweetness from the honey, and the finish you can taste the marshmallow and cracker. Maybe, just maybe. A lingering flavor of a very bitter luxury style "72%" or "Tanzanian" Chocolate.

I think this just might be my new all day vape. The flavors are sweet on the tongue on the exhale but they dont coat the mouth as a typical "sweet" or fruity juice might. Very easy to keep dripping and dripping and puffing away on. Good work ave!

Gorilla Juice - Banana, chantilly, Vanilla, Pate a Choux

Its very sweet on the tongue on the inhale with banana and vanilla flavors, on the exhale you can taste something sort of a cream puff (pate a choux) filled with banana. The banana element here is very subtle and only on the back palette. It isnt overly sweet and overwhelming.

My overall experience of vaping these juices leads me to believe that these guys (ave) know what they are doing and know they are doing it well. I love that there are finally juice flavors that are so flat and overwhelming. These juices have complexity and character. There are many flavors you get to enjoy one puff at a time during the duration of a vaping session. The Similarities here would be vapor production. They feel thick on the inhale and go down smooth only to leave your friends gazing at you in a cloud of vapor on the exhale!

Let me hear some of your contributions and opinions !

I vaped these juices on my Biomech mod with a 18650 battery and a 0.6 ohm dual coil nimbus rebuildable atomizer with ekowool

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Nice review..wanted to try one of these because of all the rage. Got Gorilla Juice...first impression, fake candy banana. I guess it didn't help I just vaped Grandmaster by Five Pawns before hand that tasted like I just bit into a real banana. Now those juices have major complexity.

Kept trying Gorilla Juice off and on over the weekend and it started to grow on me but it reminded me of something I've had before and could not for the life of me figure out what. Then as I was tasting this and set my VV at 4.3, it dawned on me...McDonald's hot apple pie. Yes Gorilla Juice is banana, but the banana is "off" and very different. And I taste a subtle honey and mixed with banana, I think it gives it a weird taste. Not bad by any means, just different.

And Mc Donald's hot apple pies have a very strange taste too because of the crust and the fact the apple is a filling type not like homemade fresh apple filling. Anyway, I've had several friends try it and after they try to guess these flavors and I then mention the McD's apple pie..everyone has thought it does taste like that! Too weird. BTW, I got my sample in a swap and also let it steep over a week once I got it so it has been steeping a long time.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
My two favorite juices! I left the house today with neither and have regretted it all day. Decided to change it up and probably won't be doing this again. Nothing is as satisfying as Boba's to me but I have not tried a lot of tobaccos yet. Maybe after this 200ml of bb and 100ml of gj are gone I'll venture out but I am in no hurry.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Seeing the like button pop up had me look at this thread again. My oh my how a little steeping & taking a draw here & there changes things. Since my post on this, I have grown HIGHLY addicted to GJ. I mean, I panicked when i saw my bottle was low. Just ordered more and swapped AGAIN for more! ;)

Needless to say it is one of my ADV and I don't plan on ever running out. This stuff grows on u, then doesn't let go!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I think both are very good but IMO GJ is da bomb.

AngiBe - have you tried Nicoticket's H1N1? Given you love complex flavors you will likely like it. I LOVE it!

No, but heard so much about it I maybe giving it a shot along w/El Kamino from Good Life. Have u tried that? I haven't tried BB yet and I need more GJ..almost out and panicking.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
Seeing the like button pop up had me look at this thread again. My oh my how a little steeping & taking a draw here & there changes things. Since my post on this, I have grown HIGHLY addicted to GJ. I mean, I panicked when i saw my bottle was low. Just ordered more and swapped AGAIN for more! ;)

Needless to say it is one of my ADV and I don't plan on ever running out. This stuff grows on u, then doesn't let go!

When I saw your first post I was going to mention steeping but then came across this one. It is wonderful IMHO as well as Boba's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread