Alien Vision - PG Hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

I3lind

Jul 23, 2021
Hey there guys!

I'm really hoping you can help me out. I've been a long-time customer of alien Vision and have pretty much used PG Hype for 7.5 years as my daily vape.

That said it appears as if the company has gone out of business. So no more PG Hype =(. I was hoping someone might have a recipe for a clone of the juice and was curious if they would share? For the time being, I've found something as a placeholder, but it just doesn't hold a candle to the PG Hype.

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
-I3lind

• Optimistic
Reactions: smacuser

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Good job UJ on finding the clone... just want to suggest a more common brand of flavors for that. FA (Flavour Art) has good peach and apricot (personally, I mix those with mango... and some cream) I'll ask around for melon flavors (I think you will want cantaloupe or honeydew for this) Many people asking about making clones lately.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
This is what I have so far for a clone recipe:
(FA) white peach
(FA) apricot
undecided on the cantaloupe... there are many choices now (I like honeydew myself but will focus on this for the clone recipe) Watch this video (from 40 minutes in... they go from worst to best so just skip to that part):

Reactions: newyork13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread