Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
edit... can't believe I put greated instead of created in the subject. Can't edit thatl. LOL

I am hoping that all atimizers are not created equal. After doing a lot of reading on here I order a 1300 battery ego set with atimizers and cartriges. I thought this would be good for me because I like fiddling. For example, I made my own analogs.

Anyway, the hit I'm getting off this is disappointing. I started with the little ones that look like cigaretts and they worked better than this EGO. I really like this but I am hoping that I just got a bad atimizer or maybe some brands are better than others, etc.

From what I've read here I am not interested in dripping at all and I am pretty sure I'd like to go with attimizer and cart rather than catimizers. I like the simplicity of cleaning the atimizers and carts verses the ordeal of cleaning the cartimaizers.

So I'm looking for the best attimizers to buy. Just the regulars ones, not the big ones or the whatever ones. Just a good one similar to what you get in the basic kit.

Any advice would be appriciated very much.

Thank you,
JR

My first post, I did do a lot of reading but did not find the answer to this. Likely there but I must have missed it.

Last edited:

CaptJR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2011
S. Central Pa
www.angelfire.com
All attys are not created equal...different manufacturers...different resistance...different ohms.

Thank you. So I guess my question then would be. In 'normal' resistance and 'normal' ohms, which manufacturer(s) is or are considered the better ones? Thanks again.

JR

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
The best arty I've found is the HH.357 hybrid atomizer. It created ridiculous amounts of vapor and gives more flavor than any arty I've ever tried. I normally use cartomizers but do occasionally drip and The HH.357 paired with a hi-drain battery is what I use on my Epower and it hits like a beast.
They are expensive, at $22, but if you know how to take care of it, you can def get your money's worth. Ive had
Mine for months and it still hits like a dream.

Cartomizers don't necessarily have to be cleaned. Their made to be disposable. I find them MUCH easier to use than an arty and a cart. I use the ressurector cartos and get a few weeks out of one carto and never clean them. Once I'm not happy with the draw, then I just throw it away and start with a new one. Couldn't be any easier

El-ahrairah

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Chesterfield, MI
Considering eGo batteries are at such a low voltage (~3.3, I think?), it's no wonder you're disappointed with the hit. Even a PV at 3.7v would be a large improvement. I have a couple eGo 1000mAh batteries and if I ever use them, I don't use anything but LR atomizers because anything else with a higher resistance just produced vapor, but almost no taste/throat hit. Really, I'm surprised people recommend eGos as much as they do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread