Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing_Rapture

Dec 9, 2017
NW Ohio
Disclaimer: not sponsored, bought with my own money, thoughts are mine, other disclaimer type words.

some numbers: juice was 3mg 70/30 vg/pg, vaped on my Peerless w/ dual 26g spaced claptons .45 at 90w-140w

I bought this juice back when Mitten had a big sale and I'd be lying if the name of the juice wasn't the main reason I bought it.

The juice was described as something right up my alley. on their site they say

Apple strawberry POP! This is exactly what you you need in a bubble gum vape. A sweet, mouthwatering apple inhale and an awesome strawberry bubble gum exhale that will make you wish you were blowing a bubble instead of a cloud!"

Like most adults, I love bubblegum. Unlike most adults, I can't chew something without the subconscious need to swallow. This makes my stomach not like me when I have gum, so obviously I just vape gum flavored juice.

This juice is a less sweet but more fruity bubblegum juice in the same vein as Get Your Kicks by The Sauce LA. All the great flavor, none of the coil killing. (my build was new, put 30mls through it and experienced very minimal gunking)

The juice reminds me of a blow pop. The apple is a very light flavor, but sometimes comes across heavier in some hits which i find a little strange. The strawberry and bubblegum flavors are the real stars of the juice, the apple is more or less an accent flavor. Warmer builds will bring out a lot more bubblegum.

no real throat hit considering it was 70/30, which was really nice. flavor was superb and just made me wish I bought more than a 30ml bottle.

my final rating for this juice is a 8.5/10. Sometimes the apple flavor kind of comes out stronger than other times. if this was a strawberry bubblegum only, easily a 10/10 juice.

TL;DR: if you like fruity bubblegum flavors, just buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread