All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
has this died out???

Dont know if I'm just not posting the link in the right places or everyone is busy with daily life. Wont get too depressed unless it doesnt go up anymore over the weekend when I assume the majority of people will at least peak at the forum.

Added link to signature so I could get it more in peoples line of sight without being a pest on every single thread in the forum. lol Think it's more a symptom of the times we live in. There are so many who dont think we can win that they just dont want to fight. I could very easily roll over to the mod discussions and DIY links and give a rat's :censored: about campaigning emailing senators butting up against the alphabet soup, etc. When I visited the freedom watch site, they had an almost too easy setup to try to get some attention. Now all I got to do is find a way to tell everyone on ECF about it and see what we are really capable of doing for ourselves and the uniformed masses.

As of posting
Ranked 35th
Middle of page 2
169 votes
57 supporters
All in a couple of days

Consider that pretty good start myself, not DEAD by any means in my mind yet. Again, its either my fault cause not everyone in this joint knows about it or its our fault because we have either given up or too focused on perfecting our stash prior to ban. Not gonna judge anyone, just going to keep pushing the point everywhere I can.

When I delete it from my signature, then it'll probably be dead. (Either because I've given up or because it was accepted/rejected officially) Cause I'm not giving up just yet, but could certainly use all the help I can get to spread the word.

Feel free to steal my signature and add it anywhere you want, just dont get yourself banned :unsure: by being a PITA. That's the only thing keeping me from raising the roof on this place shouting and shouting
THE SKY IS FALLING

No illusions that this will stop the FDA, but could get us some good publicity and anything that can throw egg on the FDA's face I'm up for giving it a go.

Luisa

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
harlingen,texas
Doggone, you can't use up all 10 votes on the same idea. I tried to log in again and give it 3 more of my 7 votes left, but no go.
Good Grief,this could give us great exposure and it is free. Everyone can do this and it will not cost a dime. Comment and VOTE! Can this info be put on the discussion board so more will see it and hopefully respond?

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Good Grief,this could give us great exposure and it is free. Everyone can do this and it will not cost a dime. Comment and VOTE! Can this info be put on the discussion board so more will see it and hopefully respond?

Posted a note about what I'm up to on the Ask the Veterans, so maybe they'll be able to tell me how to make sure all of ECF knows about this.

196 votes 66 supportes randked 33rd

Keep moving on up !!

Anavrin

Jul 25, 2010
Otisville, Michigan
290 and ranked 27th now. Come on everyone,,, let's let the judge have a swing at the FDA!! Vote, vote, vote!! I seriously think we could get this up there.

I posted a couple links to this thread in some other forums.

Saw your thread in the New Members forum and immediately jumped on this and made my contributions.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Now showing 407 votes and there are 90 comments posted, mine among them.

Come on everyone, vote, vote, vote. Stand up for your rights. Don't let the government take away our freedom as adults to decide what we can and cannot do with regards to our health.

I choose to live. I refuse to let the FDA sign my death warrant and put the nails in my coffin.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Voted and commented:

If you believe in these products, don't forget to sign the petition: EcigsSavelives.info

I would like to see someone from the FDA, American Lung Association, American Heart Association, Tobacco-free Kids and the American Cancer Society, sit in from of several million Americans and defend their opposition to e-cigarettes with facts and science, rather than conjecture, misconceptions and assumptions. The American Association of Public Health Physicians, Health New Zealand, American Council on Science and Health, Smokefree Pennsylvania, Drs. Michael Siegel, Joel Nitzkin, Brad Rodu, Carl Philips; and other tobacco harm reduction experts on such a panel would tear their inane arguments to pieces with the FACTS.

There is simply no valid argument - other than financial - that a product which contains just a few FDA-approved ingredients would be a greater danger or even a fraction of the danger to public health than traditional cigarettes, with over 4,000 chemicals and 50+ carcinogens. There is no compelling argument to remove a product from public access that has not had any reports of causing injury or illness in the 6 years it has been on the market worldwide and has had tens of thousands of former smokers claiming improved health and well-being. There is no reason to believe that a product that was shown in several tests, including the one highly publicized by the FDA, not to contain any tar, carbon monoxide, toxic levels of chemicals nor significant levels of carcinogens, should be considered more dangerous than FDA-approved pharmaceutical products. There is absolutely no evidence that children would be at risk from product which appeals primarily to middle-aged adult smokers (as a healthier option) and has expensive start-up costs compared to traditional cigarettes, simply because they are available in flavors which adults equally enjoy.

Let these groups go on television and try to convince the American public that their actions against a much safer alternative to traditional cigarettes make any sense whatsoever. Let them try and convince that their funding from pharmaceutical companies and tax revenue from cigarette sales have no bearing whatsoever on their opposition to these product.

I, for one, would like to see them try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread