All Hands On Deck..........Your votes needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

socal

Aug 5, 2010
CA
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW:

you can type in a random email address, vote, log out...and repeat with a different random email. No password is required...Now I'm not encouraging cheating, just letting everyone know... One could easily throw out 50 votes in about 5 minutes...

Takes less then 30 seconds to actually vote + leave a comment. Everyone should do this.

Last edited:

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Vote people, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE.

Post your comments telling of your success using e-cigs to stop smoking cigarettes.

Positive thoughts lead to positive results. Get rid of any negative thoughts you have.

There are now 471 votes and 104 comments, about 80 more comments than any other subject there. Flood them with your votes and comments.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
This topic is now ranked 20th and is at the bottom of the "Top Topics" page, 2nd on the "Hot Topics" page. There are 540 votes and 111 comments on this topic.

If you want to keep your right to vape then I urge you to join forces and vote and post your comments. Don't wait until it's too late to join the fight to stop the FDA from banning our e-cigs. Make your voice heard, let the FDA know that they can't get away with their lies. If you don't make your voice heard and join the fight to save our rights to use e-cigs, then don't complain if the FDA bans them.

MoonRose

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Indiana, USA
Hey Harmony,

I keep bumping up your posting on the New Members Forum to make sure everyone that visits there is made aware of the need to vote and post their comments as well. I may be coming over a bit strong handed, but dang it, as far as I'm concerned, if someone doesn't vote then they don't have the right to complain later if the FDA does ban e-cigs. We have got to fight for our right to vape, if we don't do it, nobody else will do it.

hova

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
The YO
its pretty screwed up , i just voted and now the count is 666.... add that in to the fact that my apartment number on the outside is 666 , but they changed the apartment number to 66 , because the just couldnt rent the place out. 3 days after we moved in , the address tape on the door fell off and now it all says 666....

maybe i really am teh debil...

-hov

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Hey Harmony,

I keep bumping up your posting on the New Members Forum to make sure everyone that visits there is made aware of the need to vote and post their comments as well. I may be coming over a bit strong handed, but dang it, as far as I'm concerned, if someone doesn't vote then they don't have the right to complain later if the FDA does ban e-cigs. We have got to fight for our right to vape, if we don't do it, nobody else will do it.

I was thinking you're doing God's work and then we get the 666 thing,,, lmao. Your doing great MoonRose!! Maybe we have a budding activist on our hands with you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread