Allow me to introduce myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prairie Jesus

Nov 8, 2012
Canada
Glad you could make it back. There is a lot of help available here. Don't hesitate to post or PM.

This is the most complete kit that I have seen in Canada. https://www.canvape.com/product-p/ultwistkit.htm

Relax, Enjoy!

I have to agree with X P3 - that is very close to what I got started with (but better) and once I got my Twist I just stopped smoking. Still can't believe that after 46 years at a PAD or more - I haven't smoked in 7 weeks. The best part is I haven't even wanted one :ohmy:

I checked it out and it sounds (from the description) like some real legit ...., the sad part is I still don't understand what everything is. I can't speak E-Cig yet :(

I bet it is an amazing kit though, and I nearly bought it! But I stopped myself because I feel like I need to understand more to assure myself that I am making the correct deicsion. You know?

hmm sept 27 2012 sounds familiar to me... o thats right, its the same day i quit the stinkys!!! lol or should i say, started vaping! i love it and dont see myself going back ever! my advise would be to get a big battery mod. possibly one that is variable voltage. even an ego twist or something similar would be good. u just cant beat the battery life and the really arent that complicated to figure out how to use. id avoid the mini cig look alikes. they just dont produce the vapor that satifies the craving, atleast it didnt for me.

then find a tank setup that works for you. for me it is the dual coil tanks, but i also have tried and liked the vivi novas and various clearomizers. just experiment with different tank setups and find what you like the best. either way, good luck with whatever you choose! and welcome back to the site

Cheers chap, I will keep this all in mind!

I sent a PM with some Canadian lists. I just wanted to be the first to PM you.

Have Fun shopping!

Thanks X, you have been quite helpful and welcoming, I truly appreicate it. :)

Prairie Jesus

Nov 8, 2012
Canada
Well, just got my order from canvape in the mail. Went with the eGo-C Stardust kit. But I can't seem to get it to work. Hopefully I am a idiot and this will be resovled quickly.

I've put the juice in, let the battereis charge. I assume they are compelte as the blue LED blinks then turns off, and the usb light goes from red to green.

But after I screw the pieces together and push the button and inhale, nothing happens. Is it not charged? Am I missing something? Can anyone help me?

Iusedtoanalog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pennsylvania
Hi Prairie. When you press the button, does the led light blink, hold steady,or no light at all?....

If blinking, then sounds like the atomizer is shorting/ installed improper.

If lighs is solid when you hold button, check to be sure all parts are assembled correctly, including the replaceable head inserted in the base correctly.

If no light , click five times fast(or possibly three, but most likely five) within three seconds. Then hold button . If lighting now it was shipped to you in the "off(or safety) mode" one of these is likely to be the culprit, my vote goes to the last option. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Prairie Jesus

Nov 8, 2012
Canada
Hi Prairie. When you press the button, does the led light blink, hold steady,or no light at all?....

If blinking, then sounds like the atomizer is shorting/ installed improper.

If lighs is solid when you hold button, check to be sure all parts are assembled correctly, including the replaceable head inserted in the base correctly.

If no light , click five times fast(or possibly three, but most likely five) within three seconds. Then hold button . If lighting now it was shipped to you in the "off(or safety) mode" one of these is likely to be the culprit, my vote goes to the last option. Good Luck. Happy Vaping.

Oh dude thank you so much, I was getting frustrated and couldn't find a solution through google. It was absolutely the last option, and not everything is working fine! Again, thank you so much. :D

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Congratulations on quitting! Everyone goes through times when we feel weak (me tonight panicking waiting for vape mail and my last fritzing carto lol) but, the important thing is, your here, your among friends and everyone here is very helpful. Stick with it,, vaping is a wonderful tool.. Once you get into it you will think of the coffin nails less and less. Its truly fantastic.. Im a newbie myself (quit 10/11/12) and i wish id have gone with a ego twist or a vision spinner and a tank from the beginning, thats my advice.. For canada ive heard of canvapes but all here gave you awesome vendors!!! Please try it, stick with it and remember your part of the vaping community family now!! Take care and vape away!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread