Almost lit up (Key word: ALMOST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
This is more of a ranting vent rather then a question. I was on vacation last week and by some strange coincidence my boss quit smoking analogs last week (durring the same vacation that I picked up vaping) but he just went cold turkey. Although I mentioned the e-cig to him he did not seem interested, and I smelled smoke on him by Tuesday!!! Didn't smell smoke Wednesday or Thursday but when Friday finally dragged in, he was one miserable S.O.B to me! By the time the last patient was finished I was almost in tears. I wanted so bad to actually light up. But thanks to a fully topped off cartridge, a freshly charged bat, and the chineese resturants bar I was able to let that urge slide.

What really helps durring the work day is that I often sneak off into the "Dark room" to take a few puffs when no one is looking. The intern busted me though, but to my surprise he admitted to being an occasional smoker himself and took a few tokes with me. It kind of felt naughty!!!! And by the time we were done sneaking our "smoke" the x-ray room smelled a little like e-juice!!!

Well to make a long story short, the e-cig passed its first stress test and I am on day 11 no real cigs!!

Mell4now

Apr 24, 2011
Western MA.
Yay!! and congrats on to day 11.....maybe you should email a link to ecf to your boss.....don't push......but eventually when he see he is the one having problems and you aren't he may be willing to listen...just a thought.
:)

LOL, I would, but then I'd have no place to ..... about him!! He's already on my facebook list, so cant boss bash there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread