Almost went and bought a pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud boy

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
NJ
Man I bet it was a :banana: moment when you saw "delivered" on vape mail tracking!!!!

Glad it made it to you and you didn't cave to the coffin nails!

Yeah, I was tracking it like a mad man. Good thing for me FedEx arrives earlier in the afternoon compared to UPS which arrives around 6pm. I would've lost it lol. It sucks ordering E liquid living on the East coast. Takes 4 days min to get here and I mostly order from CA.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Well if you ever have a near meltdown wait ahead in the future - PM me. I imagine I could send ya a bottle that would get there 2 days max from MA. Better than the pack of smokes any day!!!! And I have like 51365615658 bottles of liquids from vendors and DIY supplies out the wa-zoo.

Prepared for vape-pocalypse :2cool: (yeah, yeah - Im paranoid about running out of supplies)

Cloud boy

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
NJ
Well if you ever have a near meltdown wait ahead in the future - PM me. I imagine I could send ya a bottle that would get there 2 days max from MA. Better than the pack of smokes any day!!!! And I have like 51365615658 bottles of liquids from vendors and DIY supplies out the wa-zoo.

Prepared for vape-pocalypse :2cool: (yeah, yeah - Im paranoid about running out of supplies)

Haha, Thanks for the offer! I'll keep that in mind.

Cloud boy

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
NJ
Next time, take a look at some shell stations, I've seen a few start to carry liquid. Not a great price at around $8 for 10ml, and you can't try it first, but better than smokes.

I tried buying e juice from a local cigar store once, they only sell 12mg nic lowest and the flavor is horrible. And with my subohm RDAs I can only vape 6mg without chocking to death lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread