• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alright NE, what juices are we vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heavyMGS

Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Lincoln
...and from where?

So far I've tried Juices from

Alien Visions
Kick Bass Vapors
Ms T's Bakery
Freedom Smoke USA
Virgin Vapors.

So for my favorite juice out if all of these vendors has been Hype! by AV.

Its got super throat hit an an excellent taste of peaches and mangos.
Its the 1st juice I've tried and re ordered, which hopefully, that order comes tomorrow.

So what is everyone else vaping?

heavyMGS

Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Lincoln
In a tank, on the bullet, various "witches brewe" consisting of a couple of halo juices with a handful of dekangs. At least 2 juices per tank up to as many as 5. That's my version of diy.

Wow!

That must yield some interesting flavors.

What kind of tanks are you using? What type of cartos?

Do you punch or slot your own cartos for your tanks?

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I'm using a homemade syringe tank (about $2) with smoktek xxl dual coils. I punch my cartos with a hammer and a wood screw. Usually get at least a week per carto and have gotten 21 days out of one. 10-14 days is pretty normal.

I get some pretty good flavors this way, but it took a long time to find my juices. It's pretty amazing how many flavor variations you can get with a handful of liquids.

Sparrots

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
North/central Nebraska
Gawd! I can't even begin to list all the juices and vendors I've tried over the past 3 years. I do love me some Buttery Nipple from VapeDudes. I could potentially give up alot of my others if I can duplicate this. YUM! Great on a lot of different voltages. I like it about 5v the best (lately).
Rebecca

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Howdy - new to the forum and just found this section. Vaping Johnson Creek's Red Oak Tennessee Cured today. Yesterday was a mix of Red Oak Domestic/Swiss Dark/Rainier ... Currently vaping from a VEA but putting in an order for a ProVari tomorrow. Good to see my husband and I are not alone in Nebraska! :)

Welcome, NetteG!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Funny story....kinda...
Apparently every 500th order(or it used to be) with tasty vapor is free...not advertised..

Blah blah blah....ended up with a "ketchup bottle" of atomic cinnicde.....loved it, loved it, loved it, for about a month....
Probably just me, but....oh lord....the mere words atomic and cinnicide nearly makes me hurl.

It was fantastic for nearly a month....sorry...

But to each his own....that's just me....you would probably:( with what I like....
I'm glad you found one you like...you just kinda hit my gag thingy....

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Hawkizefan, I'm actually in Omaha ... we're practically next door neighbors. :) I was wondering if there were any other vapers in town that would be out here.

Thanks for the info puddlejumper ... got a new ProVari on the way as well as some ViVi Nova tanks, but always up for a good deal. Unfortunately, can't do PG, and I think TV has at least a 70/30 mix but thanks for the info. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread