Altcig BANANA milkshake@ yum:) Have you tried it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
I am making the photo large as it will let me................so i can see it better thank you Lori!!

138508d1348857411-altcig-banana-milkshake-yum-have-you-tried-img_1834.jpg

FL Lori

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Port St Lucie, Florida
YES it sure was !!! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I hope so. But I know you are polite. :) If it did good, if not you are no better off. Will get your care package out on Monday. Feel free to delete them if you want, (or not). Hugs sweetie

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Love ya'...........thank you so much ..very useful not just for me love that Lori like being in school again ha!!! {{{{hugs}}}}!!!

PS just hope i get an A no i will settle for a B!! Just saying~~~

Beautiful.jpg

I hope so. But I know you are polite. :) If it did good, if not you are no better off. Will get your care package out on Monday. Feel free to delete them if you want, (or not). Hugs sweetie

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Well you do a wonderful thing and you are a sweetheart and dont' ever forget it !!!! {{{{{hugs}}}} i know just what you mean you darling!! xoxooxxoxo

066b56f7.gif

Im not great at pictures or music, this is what I do to help people. Hope it helps to to feel better and vape easier!!

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
Lethal {{{{hugs}}}} ! thank you sweet AC friend!!! love ya* and i have the new sale to post everyone! wow! and then here is the MAIN thread where we all chat about the juice please come by and find out more and let us know how you like it or love it which is more likley! here you go..first the thread and then the sale! and have a great day all!!!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...04-official-altcig-com-vape-happy-thread.html

now the SALE whoo hoo! got to love it !!!
Veterans%20Day%20Sale.jpg

http://www.altcig.com/assets/images/Veterans Day Sale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread