Although this is the world wide web

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
I just want to take a moment from the Bitc*ing and complaining that goes on in the USA vaping world and talk about our soldiers. I have had a couple months now where I have not been around much but I am proud to say that is because I have had the privilege of taking care of these men and women and their spouses. I was to rebellious in my youth to have joined or appreciated what they have done for me and what they still do. I have worked with them all now from WWII to Vietnam to Korea to OIF/OEF. I know that it is not the fourth of July yet but I saw the fireworks tonight and they were choreographed to music honoring our soldiers. It made me proud that I get to serve those that served me.
They did not know me or my issues but they would have proudly fought for my right to believe whatever I believe. For those of you not from the USA you can also take pride in our soldiers as they would gladly defend you rights as well if you were to call upon them. This is not a unbridled endorsement of anything political (I hate politics) it is a unshakable faith and love for those that have defended me throughout history even when I did not think I needed them.

Thank you to all past present and future defenders of my freedom and God Bless America.
Love and kisses to my GV family.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Thank You Friend for starting this thread!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for your thoughts!!!!!! and as harmonic said nicely put, i couldnt put it any other way. And thank you for taking care of those who have put their lives on the line for us...Americans. You do a lot of good RT and you inspire a lot to follow.
Happy Fourth GV family and friends :vapor:

cosprings

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Colorado Springs CO
+1

Here is heartfelt thanks to those who risk their lives in an unwelcome foreign land so that the rest of us can sit on our couches and post rants about, in the grand scheme of things, trivial issues.

Thank you for letting me dwell on the shipping time of my latest order instead of worrying whether or not my family is in danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread