• 1 Stars

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldBiker

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
South Mississippi
Hi all, I had a slight problem with billing and duplicate orders yesterday, MY FAULT not Robs. After a cpl of emails Rob called me just to make sure everything was cleared up. Even though this is my 1st order with him, and not a very big one at that, He went to the trouble to make sure everything was right and He did so quickly. I haven't dealt with a lot of e-cig suppliers as I'm still rather new, but I know from experience that a lot of online retailers of other products are nowhere near this helpful.

Thanx Rob - GREAT job!

phovasia

Mar 21, 2009
Maryland
I ordered Wednesday around noon, my order was here Friday at 2:00. It is as if Rob was hanging out at the post office having the orders called in to him. I ordered a 901 starter, a pass through, and two extra vaporizers. They all work great.

Even with some sort of mailing glitch, Rob got back to everyone who ordered that day to let us know there was a glitch and he would make it up to us. Speaking of which, I was not the one glitched but do I still get the deal? I did suffer mild, something or other, as a result:)

I have been ordering from china for two years and that method is no less expensive, takes weeks to get shipments to my door, and service is non-existent.

As a former I.T. dude I want to mention your website is simple, rockin fast and rock solid! One of the best I have seen. I am going to use your provider for my, soon to be, merchant site (no worries, I am a finance/ privacy dude, not e-cig merchant).

I normally do not heap such praise on anyone however, in a world of mediocre, (at best) service, Altsmoke stands out. I wish you the best of luck in your business at Altsmoke. Based on your excellent and speedy service you really do not need luck, you will do very well without it.

OldBiker

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
South Mississippi
Thanx, my order made it here yesterday. I always check out anybody I deal with online by placing a small order. If their performance is good on a small insignificant order, as yours was, I feel confident about placing a larger order. In other words you made my personal list of trusted suppliers, Thanx Again and look forward to more larger orders in the future.

the88thcrazy

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Ohio
So my ecig came today, and i'm very thrilled!

But, i have a question Rob, are the batteries from altmoke.com supposed to be different colors? one has an orange LED, the other is blue, and i thought they were supposed to both be blue =/

if it's meant to be this way, that's cool, but i guess i just expecting 2 blue ones.

Ok, nevermind, i'm just jumping to conclusions lol.

orange color was from putting it on the charger...my bad.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ok, nevermind, i'm just jumping to conclusions lol.

orange color was from putting it on the charger...my bad.

Ha! I wouldn't be surprised, and don't worry you're not the first person to ever ask about that :)

I even did the same thing when they first changed it, they didn't always do that. =P

-Rob

bwhoiam

Apr 4, 2009
I just can't believe how quickly my orders arrived!!! Also am EXTREMELY impressed with the product. I ordered a battery and usb bypass - both working wonderfully. Then I decided that I'd like the green battery and atomizer - received in a record two days after I ordered them and now my favorite vaporizer. Alt Smoke rates four stars in my book for quality service and product....

My first DSE was a knock off and worked well for about a week (I won't bash anyone - but there are MANY less than good knock offs out there), my second DSE was ordered from china and the real thing - I've been ordering from China ever since. BUT - it takes a week or two for my order to arrive. It's really great to be able to order from Alt Smoke and get my goodies (in good shape AND quality product) SO FAST.

Thank you for your wonderful service Rob!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread