Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hey Everyone,

Well the time is coming, my new launch of the website is drawing near and I've been busy working night and day on it. Hopefully everyone will enjoy the new 'look' and 'feel' of the website and the 'ease' of navigation. But only time will tell, a lot of work is going into this one.

On to the purpose of the post, I need some basic questions (Newbie Questions) for The Yeti/510. So please either post them here, or shoot me an email at the address below. Also don't hesitate to ask any other questions, whether it's AltSmoke related, a device question, shipping, etc. Anything that I can add to my website to allow the user to understand anything AltSmoke related would be great.

Any questions, feel free to hit up questions@altsmoke.com, and I'd like to thank everyone who has put the time in to ask questions. I really appreciate your time and effort!

-Rob @ AltSmoke

Last edited:

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hmmm... I always thought your website was one of the cleanest, well designed sites out there, at least in the e-cig supplier world. Guess it was just me then? :)

Haha, wish everyone had the same thoughts as you :p Thanks btw :)

I'm in the process of creating a 'How to Pay with a credit card, if you don't have a paypal account' video ;P That'll solve a lot of my problems I think :p

I have to agree with a lot, the structure is somewhat lacking. But hopefully this'll clear it up.

Thanks for the questions, to those that gave me some :thumbs:
To those that didn't! Shameeeeee lol, I still need more so keep em coming :) And once again, thanks :p

I'd recommend dropping the embedded videos from the item details, rather provide a link to your new 'Q&A videos' perhaps? It just slows loading and get's annoying having the embedded vids.

Also, when paying via paypal it's alway nicer to have your site redirect to paypal with all the info filled in. Paypal will redirect back to your site when complete....

Perhaps you've already made those changes, been a few days since I ordered ;-)

Ha, It should forward all that information automatically ;P Because I know it spazzes out if you put in a 'fake' address. As far as the videos, it was going to be under a Q&A instead of under items :p I don't like that too much :p
Thanks for the feedback :)
Groovy, when I first ordered I had to follow the instructions in the order confirmation email, it didn't forward me..

Same when my wife made an order last week... It might be my security settingson the laptop, could also be going through my local proxy and tor on that machine ;-)..

Maybe I'll post a follow up when we make our next order, I hear manual batts and passthru for the VX2 are on the way.. might have to have 'em.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Hi Rob, i just thought of an other suggestion, maybe you could make the discount code thingy-mabob (yes that is the technical term lol) a little more visible, I always forget about it till well after i order or maybe that's just me getting to excited about my new purchase:p

That is the point lol jk ;P I'm thinking of putting one on the front page of the 'new' layout. Plus making the ECF one a little shorter ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread