Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
I've been reading alot of different posts and many people talk about buying 30-100ml bottles of juices on a regular basis! How much juice does a "normal" person vape? I started out with 10 5ml bottles and 3 6ml bottles and after (roughly) 5 months of vaping I still have 4 full 5ml bottles and 6 bottles that are 1/2 to 1/4 full. I went through the 3 6ml bottles pretty quickly because they were yummy and I just bought a 10ml bottle of each of them. I figured the 10ml bottles would last me at least a year! I'm actually worried about them spoiling...does ejuice spoil? Should I keep them in the fridge? Sorry if the post is confusing, I'm confused! Thank you to anyone who can offer any insight!

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
I've been reading alot of different posts and many people talk about buying 30-100ml bottles of juices on a regular basis! How much juice does a "normal" person vape? I started out with 10 5ml bottles and 3 6ml bottles and after (roughly) 5 months of vaping I still have 4 full 5ml bottles and 6 bottles that are 1/2 to 1/4 full. I went through the 3 6ml bottles pretty quickly because they were yummy and I just bought a 10ml bottle of each of them. I figured the 10ml bottles would last me at least a year! I'm actually worried about them spoiling...does ejuice spoil? Should I keep them in the fridge? Sorry if the post is confusing, I'm confused! Thank you to anyone who can offer any insight!

Yes you are, but it's ok. But your lucky you have a cheap habit.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I often wondered the same thing. I have yet to finish a bottle of juice, but, am getting close to finishing my 5ml bottle of butterscotch from FSUSA. I think my biggest obstacle to finishing a bottle is my vaping ADD - I change flavors often. I just placed two big orders and now I feel like I have enough juice to last the rest of my vaping life (although I'm sure it won't). I think I vape quite a bit, but I know I don't go through more than 3ml a day - honestly, I don't know if I go through 3ml a day.. but I suppose if I could add up all the drops of the different flavors, it prolly would be. Interested in the expiration issue as well.

jbblack

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Sherwood, AR
I've been reading alot of different posts and many people talk about buying 30-100ml bottles of juices on a regular basis! How much juice does a "normal" person vape?

I think I go through maybe 1 1/2 to 2 mL a day. Less today since I moved up from 12 mg to 18 mg. But the right amount to vape is, like so many things, fairly subjective. If it keeps you happy and satisfied, then what you're doing's enough. :)

I'm actually worried about them spoiling...does ejuice spoil? Should I keep them in the fridge?

Well, as far as spoiling goes, I don't think there are many that will actually spoil, if any at all. But one thing you may want to consider is that heat and light will cause the nicotine and some flavorants to start breaking down over time. I keep my stash in the fridge since it's both dark and cold, then just carry a small 6 mL bottle with me.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
your not abnormal at all, I run through about 4-5ml's a day and use about 6-8 different flavors during the day as well, if you saw my juice table you would probably faint, but its real and how I like to roll.!!! different juice loaded in every mod and constantly switching up Mods. It just doesn't get any better I don't think, the only problem is having to leave the house and taking 4-5 mods with me hahaha

Last edited:

ardelleg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alaska
I often wondered the same thing. I have yet to finish a bottle of juice, but, am getting close to finishing my 5ml bottle of butterscotch from FSUSA. I think my biggest obstacle to finishing a bottle is my vaping ADD - I change flavors often. I just placed two big orders and now I feel like I have enough juice to last the rest of my vaping life (although I'm sure it won't). I think I vape quite a bit, but I know I don't go through more than 3ml a day - honestly, I don't know if I go through 3ml a day.. but I suppose if I could add up all the drops of the different flavors, it prolly would be. Interested in the expiration issue as well.

+1 on the ADD.... sounds exactly like what I have been doing for the last 2 months....

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
Do those of you whose ejuice is lasting a long time, also smoke analogs?

I go through 1 ml of 0 nicotine per day, give or take a few drops. I smoke no cigarretes and have not for 5 months.

When I first started vaping 5 months ago, I was at about 1.5 ml of 36 mg nicotine per day.
Prior to that I was a PAD to 2 PAD smoker of light cigarretes for 15 years.

BTW, at 1 ml of juice per day, I feel like I am chain vaping. Clearly, compared to others, this is not the case.

As long as you pay attention to what you are doing and how you are feeling, a few ml of juice per day should be okay.
If a handful of drops per day keeps you off the smokes, bonus! You are lucky enough to have a cheap harm reduction habit.

Good luck!

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
I vape around 3ml/day @ 24mg and I'm about average. It isn't uncommon for me to order 20 x 10ml bottles of my favorite at one shot. But 200ml only lasts about 3 months when I mix it up a bit. My last juice order was around $185. I tend to keep a whole bunch of juice on hand, and others are probably doing the same, that's one reason for seeing such large orders.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ok. Some folks are just juice hoarders like me. lol Once we get our taste buds back and taste all of the yummy flavors we want to try them all. I will admit that I have more juice than I will ever use so much of it is traded or given to others. I have recently started making myself start buying only 10-30 ml of any particular flavor as I find that I tire of them easily. I vape 24 mg and easily 5-8 mls a day. I am trying to cut down to 18 mg but just find that it is not satisfying for me. I am just happy to be off the cigs. Good luck to you.

JWebb

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
St. Louis USA
I stand corrected, MWA102464, a friend and one that knows more than I and has every conceivable e-cig aand mod reminded me that the shelf life is not always 2 years but sometimes 8 months or less depending on the additives. He says you will know whne it goes bad it may smell like sour milk. MWA, could could you add more on this, I would also like to know, does standard RY4 last longer, than the flavored?

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA

I did when I first started, but haven't for the past 11 days... well, with the exception of a couple when my friend came over - then realized I prefer my PV. She got her PV about a week or so after me, and she hasn't been able to quit the analogs. I keep trying to encourage her.

jbblack

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Sherwood, AR
Ok. Some folks are just juice hoarders like me.

For some reason I think I'm going to be on the television before too long if I keep collecting juice at my current rate. A spinoff of "Hoarders" just for the vaper community. They'll call it "Juice Pigs". It'll be great.

Clarifying here--usually juice pigs refer to people that are hooked on steroids. So I'll probably have to hit the gym before going on the show that way no one is totally confused.

Last edited:

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc

I still smoke about 2 packs a week, plan on changing that when I get my next PV cuz I'm also gonna get a vapemate. I drip exclusively, really should try a 510 carto but hated 808d ones and the clearomizers never worked for me, and it's hard to drip going down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread