Status
Not open for further replies.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I don't hit up the forum much anymore, but needed to ask a question, but I cannot post to madvapes subforum, send PMs, or even delete my messages.

Is this due to changes to the site, or am I Blacklisted in some way?

It appears that the only thing I can do is to Drop a post in this, For Sell, or Sandbox.

Any-mod, please advise...

Edit: My best guess is that somebody/forum software doesn't like my e-mail addy and the built-in software stated that it was invalid, so I am getting choked? It is in fact a working and functional addy.

Last edited:

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Since you changed your email address you need to re confirm it through the forum to restore full functionality. Check you junk mail folder in case it was filtered.

If you cannot find the confirmation email you can re request it by emailing forum [at] e-cigarette-forum [dot] com

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I cannot find it.

Many times, since my e-mail address contains the word "spam" in it, forum software never will send a confirmation e-mail for anything do to false/bad spam filtering on the sending side, or their provider. My bank was the worst, as I changed nothing, but they changed software on their side, and they thought it was me... they fixed "their" side via the IT department, and all was good. :)

I shot an e-mail as requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread