Am I doing something wrong????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aikhme

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2013
Adelaide
I've had my provari for a few weeks now. I'm using a carto tank with a boge 3 ohm single coil carto. Reads about 2.8 on the device. Keep it between 4.2 and 4.6 volts. It just doesn't seem to hit as hard as my mini vtube. It has a really light airy draw. Am I doing something wrong?

Your voltage is too low for a 2.8 ohm.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Could also be airy because of the connection to the device as well. One device, your carto might sit more flush to the device than the other which will allow less air flow to the bottom side of the connection. Check out the connection between the two devices. It might be very miniscule, but will make all the difference in the world..... ie...I have read on occasion when changing from one device to another, some people have had to use a 510-510 connector to get more air flow on another device, when it was too stiff of a draw. In your situation, you might need to plug up one of the air holes on the 510 threads of your carto to lessen up the airiness of your vape.

carynjahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
South Carolina
70pg/30vg or 80/20. 2 holes in the carto. I mean the draw is very light. Plenty of vapor just lighter. I know the provari is supposed to be more accurate. Maybe you all are right about 4.2 not being 4.2 on my vtube. I'll try my provari higher with a brand new carto and fresh juice. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the help!

MrMayhem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2012
Maryland, USA
70pg/30vg or 80/20. 2 holes in the carto. I mean the draw is very light. Plenty of vapor just lighter. I know the provari is supposed to be more accurate. Maybe you all are right about 4.2 not being 4.2 on my vtube. I'll try my provari higher with a brand new carto and fresh juice. We'll see what happens. Thanks for the help!

The new carto might sort out the problem. Let us know how it goes, someone on here will help you troubleshoot if it's still off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread