Am I going to be alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reprisal3

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2011
Reno, NV
I was just out of the shower and filling up a tank. The liquid was coming out slowly, so I had to squeeze a little harder (30ml bottle) After squeezing harder, the top popped off and about 15ml of 18mg juice splattered all over my arms and chest. I immediately hopped in the shower to wash it off, but I'm still worried because of all the talk about nic being absorbed through skin. So am I going to be okay?

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
You would have felt an effect within a minute of it. The skin on your arms and chest is tougher to penetrate, absorption happens quicker on membranous tissue, such as your mouth, lips, inside your nose, etc...Fortunately it's pretty hard to spill a large amount in any of those places!

But, do yourself a favor, and order a few droppers or syringes.

DedTV

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Arkansas
Just about anything that's vapable is going to be fairly safe if you get it on your skin so long as you don't slather a thin coat of it all over your body or spill it all over you clothes and then leave it there all day.

Of course, that's for Adults. For kids and pets, even a small amount of nic juice can be dangerous. So make sure to clean up any spills quickly and thoroughly if you have kids or pets around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread