am I the 21st? wooHOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Make sure you check back as we are constantly growing the product lines we carry. Lines that we will be adding to the site are :

Several types of filling needles, blunt wide diameter (suitable for vg liquids) - In stock, not on the site
1ml to 60 ml syringes - Mid October
306 atties - Mid Ocotober

Oh, and the Riva's again.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I just received my first order from L.F. and it was 2 Mega Ego stainless Batts, they work great and the service was fast, at my door in no time at all.

I have a question about your flavourart.it flavorings. I have been buying from them for about a year now directly from Italy. Your bottle are small and nothing like the ones I have seen from FA, are you re-bottling there flavorings or are they supplying these bottles for you and labeling them. I also would like to know if you will be offering any larger size bottles like they do of flavoring.?

Thanks L.F.

Abe

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 1, 2009
UK / US
www.liberty-flights.co.uk
Flavourart - I believe we were the first company to start reselling these, both in the US and in the UK. The first batch we had came in bottles that were really not great. Luckily, only that batch went to the UK and was quite small. After that, we changed the bottles to a type that we knew worked very well with very little leaking, basically the same bottles we use for our 5ml range. We had a supply issue for a few months from about april to june and this part of the reason why the US site was always behind the UK site.

Flavourart sell to a lot of different customers, I think initially the smallest size you could get was something like 15ml and shipping was about €20 which didn't really fit in with the vaping world. They have changed that now so as to cater to the growing market of vapers. What that means to our company is that there really isn't that much call for bottles over 5ml, the large quantity bottles that flavourart sell are for using in yummy food. If you did want to buy bigger quantities then I could work something out with you but they would come in multiple 5ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread