Am I the only that Always have weird taste with new coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Elhawary

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2014
Egypt
I'm always have weird taste with new coil or when re wick old coil i have 2 rta's Delta II and Lemo 2
both have this problem with any build. i have tried many, also tried to coil the tank and leave it to absorb liquid for about 6 hours .but after about 50 or more puffs this taste goes away
I'm always dry burn my wire before usage and i use rayon fiber and Japanese cotton .
is it tongue problem

Help needed plz.

Mohamed Elhawary

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2014
Egypt
I personally only have that "new wick" taste for the first hour or so, sometimes less. It's not a big deal to me, and it's pretty common.
so do you think it's normal cause many people does not experience that taste of new coil
I'm really getting sick of that taste

BTW this taste is just something new in my vaping since about 2 or three months now
i'm vaping now for about one year and i never had this problem

You could try to clean the inside of the stack bc I had this happen and the stack & tip really held that taste. Also try to prime your coils with putting some juice in the coil prior to putting it on your tank and then take some light dry pulls blocking the air flow holes until you don't see air bubbles coming from the coil openings. Good Luck:rolleyes:

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
I get a "new cotton" taste when I rebuild with any "japanese" cotton, but it doesn't last very long. I found Cotton Bacon and have been using it for a couple of months now. It doesn't have that problem, plus it seems to wick faster in my genesis style tanks and hold more juice in my drippers. It also seems to last a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread