Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
If you feel satisfied vaping at the level you're at and it's keeping you off the stinkies, then way to go! No problem. If you're vaping constantly because you feel you need to, I'd recommend getting two levels nic strength = a higher one for the day - and a lower one for use from early evening on. vaping nicotine in the evening can affect your ability to go to sleep and stay asleep. But no worries on volume. Congratulations!

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I don't know what to add really (but I can write... :eek: ). As I don't know what "1 blue PACK LM" is, it's hard to understand.
The eGo ONE is powerful e-cig. Personally speaking, although I would use and enjoy the 1.0ohm coil, the 0.5ohm coil is beyond my tolerance, even after 3+ years of vaping.
These sub-ohm wide 'pens' (for want of a better word) will drink the juice very fast.
BUT, you have a question to look into which is "how do I balance the nicotine strength with how much I want/need to vape?".
Sitting by a computer with vape in hand is a sure-fire way to chain vape. I don't do it.
I'm not judging, but I'd probably be on 1.5mg-3mg at the most if I was to sit and vape non-stop.

However, anything is better than smoking. AND, and, and!

10ml x 6mg is 60mg of nicotine BEFORE you vape it. That could be less than 30mg after vaping and then (oooh, this just gets better) that is less than 15 mg a day, which is less than a pack of standard cowboy killers.

I would be tempted to have more strengths of liquid.

Which coil were you using? (just interested, not to comment either way).

Good luck :)

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
PS. Some cigarette brands have 180-240mg (per pack) of Nicotine in them before you smoke them.
The yield is usually measured by a robot-type device and often represents less than 10% of the total nicotine. There is lots we don't know, but Vaping is not a 100% yield.

A few years ago, anecdotal evidence suggested people would vape 2-3 times the amount of nicotine liquid, they were 'used to'.
So, if your pack (20) was rated at 20mg, then you might conceivably vape 2 or 3ml a day of 20mg liquid.

10ml of 6mg over two days seems quite little when you look at it that way. :)

Reactions: Rossum

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I think I will stay with 6 mg 1 ohm . Since I feel its working
But I vape since morning till night non stop :blink:
If it's working for you, great! And 30mg of nic per day is not much. I go though about 75-90.

As for the sleeping, give your body some time to adjust. I had problems falling asleep early on too, but once your body gets used to the new normal, you will probably sleep better than when you were smoking,

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I vape 6-7 ml per day 12mg nic per ml which totals 72mg of nic per day. Cigarette smoke from one cig has 1mg of nic. I know there's more nic in my system than when I smoked. The ony reason that concerns me is I'd like my DIY stash to last longer if the government interferes with access to liquid nicotine. My goal is to vape 25mg of nic per day, same as when I was smoking. That might be unrealistic. I would also like to limit total liquid to 6-7 ml just to minimize irritation. Even high humidity air can be irritating. If you are new to vaping you'll have all sorts of reactions to the new activity and absense of cigarettes. The reactions will decline but hang around for some months.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I vape 6-7 ml per day 12mg nic per ml which totals 72mg of nic per day. Cigarette smoke from one cig has 1mg of nic. I know there's more nic in my system than when I smoked. The ony reason that concerns me is I'd like my DIY stash to last longer if the government interferes with access to liquid nicotine. My goal is to vape 25mg of nic per day, same as when I was smoking. That might be unrealistic. I would also like to limit total liquid to 6-7 ml just to minimize irritation. Even high humidity air can be irritating. If you are new to vaping you'll have all sorts of reactions to the new activity and absense of cigarettes. The reactions will decline but hang around for some months.

Not unrealistic at all. A year ago, I was using 60-80mg of nic per day -- 6-8ml of 10mg juice. Now I'm vaping less than 5ml of 5mg juice a day -- less than 25mg, and I barely even noticed as the nic came down -- just the TH got lighter, but slowly, so it wasn't a big change. You'll be surprised how easy it is.

Andria

fitzinthewindow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2015
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I will go through anywhere from 3 to 10 ml of juice a day. I started to use several different atomizers and tanks, and I keep different concentrations of nicotine in them....from 3mg to 12 mg. If I'm sitting around on the computer all day I tend to vape a lot more, so I use a much lower nic content juice. If I'm going out, I tend to carry a tank with a higher nic level because I will tend to vape a lot less. Variety, both in nic levels and in flavors is one of the real joys of vaping for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread