ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
:lol: fishee

Hi lanceq :)
yes yes you are popular for your lurking without ever posting :D
so you say you don't smoke, do you vape? So just lurking the forums gathering info to stop others from smoking, that's cool and very thoughtful :)

bwahahahaha we are boring here and a bit off our rockers so um...welcome to the forum and glad we didn't chase you away with our playful jest :)

but may I ask...what's up with all the profile viewing?

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
:lol: fishee

Hi lanceq :)
yes yes you are popular for your lurking without ever posting :D
so you say you don't smoke, do you vape? So just lurking the forums gathering info to stop others from smoking, that's cool and very thoughtful :)

bwahahahaha we are boring here and a bit off our rockers so um...welcome to the forum and glad we didn't chase you away with our playful jest :)

but may I ask...what's up with all the profile viewing?

I'm sure lanceq knows by now that we are sometimes the most brilliant, helpful, yet at times silly, people here on ECF :)

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Earlier today (before I found out that lanceq had surfaced) I actually noticed that you hadn't visited my profile recently. And even after noticing that, I can't remember a single person who WAS on my visitor list... Is that screwed up or what?

However, given the date, color me a bit sceptical. Moderators messing with us? An elaborate and intricately-planned April-Fool's joke? A 17-year locust who popped his head out of his hole, looked around, decided that we're in for 18 more months of "Vaping Winter" and then went back to sleep? Perhaps the chronosynclastic infundibulum swept past the earth this morning, allowing just a brief contact before another disappearance into enigmaticity?

Enquiring minds want to know.....

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Stay safe, good people of the internet.

I shall return when needed most.

*poof*

clapping.gif bow down.gif
Hey lanceQ, why have I not been lanceQ'ed in a while? What gives???

And welcome to the forum...you are no longer a figment of our imagination, no the real question is: are you one of the greatest April Fools' day jokes or just one of the greatest forum members?

Agreed!
LanceQ do us the honor of at least posting in the who is lanceq thread!

yes, please do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread