Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
That was just too easy, I was looking for a fight

128742720785147949.jpg

E-cigs.co.uk are seriously good traders though, I've been happy with all my purchases and dealings with them.

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Just wanted to say thanks for an amazing first order with ecigs. I ordered Sunday night and everything arrived this morning, all present and correct. Great turnaround time, thanks!

Andy

I ordered on sunday afternoon also and used the 1.99 delivery option, i was wondering if you used that or the more expensive one? Its tuesday morning for me now and im really hoping it comes today as im not at work lol but i am not holding my breath as i did pick the cheaper option.

Lee.

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Hey tribalmasters, thats a pretty impressive post count there and i see the posts you make are good posts too not just junk posts.

Have you ever had to send anything back? I filled in the ticket last week and got an email saying it was being processed etc, just wondering what will happen now, do you think the replacement battery will come with a SAE for the dud or will i have to wait until i get a SAE then send the battery back and then wait for a replacement. Any ideas?

Cheers Lee.

Smokester!

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
UK
www.liberro.co.uk
Hey tribalmasters, thats a pretty impressive post count there and i see the posts you make are good posts too not just junk posts.

Have you ever had to send anything back? I filled in the ticket last week and got an email saying it was being processed etc, just wondering what will happen now, do you think the replacement battery will come with a SAE for the dud or will i have to wait until i get a SAE then send the battery back and then wait for a replacement. Any ideas?

Cheers Lee.

Hey Lee :)

We send out all replacements with a prepaid return jiffy to minimise your amount of "downtime".

Hope this helps?

Thanks
Smokester!

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I tried to send my Cash cola back for some tobacco or similar becasue I don't like it. I had to use the returns form I never got a reply, I don't think it works but when I send stuff back before it was very quick and easy, stuff the old stuff in the jiffy bag and use the provided nice replacement things :)

Guess I'll have to use the cash cola as emergency juice should I run out hehe!

Boomer

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
I would think that's because you can't send it back if you don't like it but i don't know for sure. I would think once you have opened these juices you cannot send them back as they would become unsellable due to the chance of them being doctored by the buyer, not saying you would of course but i dont think it's legal for them to change it.

On that note it would be better for them to have 5-10ml tester bottles then if you like you can buy a bigger bottle, if not you have not lost a great deal. There are plenty of people who swap amongst themselves though for this reason, what strength is the cola?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread