AmericaneLiquidStore.com becomes first ISO 9001:2008 and cGMP certified manufacture of eLiquid in the United States!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I was also wondering about one other thing . You sell 500ml of 60mg nic base for DIY and its 224.00 on sale . Why is it over 180.00 more than other reputable nic base vendors ? THere is also a review of someone that bought it and saying that they shop around to get the best price/ml . That cant be a actual customer seeing theres a difference of over 180.00 . Can you explain the difference of your nic base compared to others ?

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
Sounds nice, and like many have said, too expensive... I am sure your e-liquid is good, but I visited your sight; read some product descriptions, and it comes off poorly (arrogant or conceited)... to say what you do is hands down "The Best," -not likely...

Here are some things I respect about other manufacturers, when they complement the efforts of others, give a few head nods, I am sure you can learn a few things from your peers, such as the folks at Backwoods Brew, Want2Vape, Vapenstein, Virgin Vapor, Tasty Vapor (One of the Originals). Many fairly active on here, and seem to be more open than they should be about their products on these forums because the more everyone knows the less chance there is for some start-up operation to give the community a bad reputation by cooking up bad e-juice.

No need for the lone ranger, marketing strategy, (I am fairly sure that the big tobacco industry that has been killing people for years have those same standards)

This is a community not just a business enterprise...

and some questions...

Do you make your own flavors? From the price tag that is what I would expect, you doing all your own tobacco extracts... what about sweeteners, do you use them, what kind? Flavors, if you do not make them yourself, US made? Food Coloring? Diacetyl? Organic? Artificial? How fresh is your product? Made to order? Or sits on the shelf for a few months before I buy it? The answers to these questions do not reveal any trade secrets unless your trade secret is 'Flavor Art' or 'Perfumers Apprentice.'

Last edited:

tonybaloney

Dec 1, 2011
US
ISO, thanks for sharing your procedures. Unfortunately, that's really not a good reason to brag. That's what you are supposed to do as a quality company. I think I can speak for mostly everybody when I say "What chemicals are in your product?" That's what we want to know. Show me the facts and maybe I will show you how much e-liquid I consume in a month.

Lyle Devine

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Mid-west U.S.
Do you make your own flavors? If not, do you know what is in them? Are your flavors natural or artificial? Are you doing your own natural tobacco extracts? What sweeteners do you use? Do you use food coloring? Have you done any lab work to specificaly identify Diacetyl? Is your base USP grade? Is your nicotine concentrate USP grade? How long is the individual components such as the Base, Nicotine, and Flavors stored typicaly before it is mixed and sent out?

I am still waiting? Or do you only answer questions posted here by your own marketing team?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I dont think they thought people would catch on. Like i said above there no possible way there reviews on the site are from non affiliated people. Who shops around and buys nic base at 180.00 price increase over the best proven companies out there . Nobody would. They could have made it a little more believable.

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I dont think they thought people would catch on. Like i said above there no possible way there reviews on the site are from non affiliated people. Who shops around and buys nic base at 180.00 price increase over the best proven companies out there . Nobody would. They could have made it a little more believable.

I concur man!!

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
$225 for 500ml of 60? Seriously? I just read all this thru and I didn't see ANYTHING that could justify that price. At those prices I'm amazed OP is still in business, may explain the vanishing act? Hmmm

AEL is still in business. They have produced a "Premium" Line called X1. It is a tobacco flavored liquid and is the most unique liquid I have ever vaped. It is quite good IMO but also a little dark. I usually wait until I find flavors I like on sale for $15 for 60ml. I have gotten only one liquid from them that I didn't like at all. It was Amareto and was so strong a flavor I ended up disposing of it. I couldn't return it because it was on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread