An important question please ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al_gendy

Sep 3, 2019
I was smoking tobacco cigarettes in the past but I had chronic bronchitis because of it . Nowdays I wanna smoke so I heared about E_Cigs , I really need to smoke because I like holding the cigarette as a habbit ; Now can I smoke E_Cig safely ? Will it harm my lungs? Will it increasing my chronic bronchitis? More and More questions and last but not least please tell me gentlemen What is the most safely flavor for my lungs and chronic bronchitis ? I really do not wanna feel bronchitis because it annoys me .
Please I need your explanation gentlemen, I would be very thankful.

avremele

Jul 29, 2019
I was smoking tobacco cigarettes in the past but I had chronic bronchitis because of it . Nowdays I wanna smoke so I heared about E_Cigs , I really need to smoke because I like holding the cigarette as a habbit ; Now can I smoke E_Cig safely ? Will it harm my lungs? Will it increasing my chronic bronchitis? More and More questions and last but not least please tell me gentlemen What is the most safely flavor for my lungs and chronic bronchitis ? I really do not wanna feel bronchitis because it annoys me .
Please I need your explanation gentlemen, I would be very thankful.
I had the same issue. I was always sick. 5 years and a few months ago I switched to vaping. Within 3 days I could breathe again and climb 16 steps at home without getting winded. I started at 18mg nicotine MTL and 2.5 years ago I switched to 3mg DL. It's improved my quality of life and while I have had weather related colds, I haven't had bronchitis.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Vaping is significantly less harmful than smoking. Vaping will not cure you chronic bronchitis, but many folks on here have found their lung improved after changing to vaping. The safety of one flavor over another is unknown although some can be more irritating (which does not mean harmful as in causing disease) such as cinnamon. Otherwise folks can simply find other components of vape juice irritating such as the PG used in mixing it. No way to know until trying. How much do you currently smoke, and how long have you been smoking?

• Agree
Reactions: sonicbomb

Al_gendy

Sep 3, 2019
Vaping is significantly less harmful than smoking. Vaping will not cure you chronic bronchitis, but many folks on here have found their lung improved after changing to vaping. The safety of one flavor over another is unknown although some can be more irritating (which does not mean harmful as in causing disease) such as cinnamon. Otherwise folks can simply find other components of vape juice irritating such as the PG used in mixing it. No way to know until trying. How much do you currently smoke, and how long have you been smoking?

I HAVE SMOKED ABOUT 1 YEAR AND HAIF.

• Love
Reactions: Izan

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
You have chronic bronchitis/COPD from smoking a year and a half?? I think talking this over with your doctor makes more sense than looking for medical information here. I'm unfamiliar with anyone developing such bad lung problems from only one and a half years of smoking.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
You have chronic bronchitis/COPD from smoking a year and a half?? I think talking this over with your doctor makes more sense than looking for medical information here. I'm unfamiliar with anyone developing such bad lung problems from only one and a half years of smoking.
I am in agreement here.
Your doctor will have the best info and solutions. We are just random folks on the internet. A horrible source.
That said, I suspect that At least some of it had to come from elsewhere. I have a sister who got it from illegal working conditions in a metal shop. You’re likely breathing something that is really bad for you other than just cigarette smoke.

• Agree
Reactions: sonicbomb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread