Analog taste e-liquid????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdsam

Feb 26, 2012
London
Hello every one.
I am based in the UK and hardly looking for real analog taste eliquid.

Any one can help me out. I've tasted many differen e liquid so far. All taste either sweet, nuts, candy, medicine etc

No real analog cigaret taste. I know there are many different chemicals are in cigaret, but at the end is a mix which potentially could give that taste. I have heard about green smoke carto that taste like analog (never tested them myself). If this is the case, then it does exist but some one need to make that mix of eliquid so other can use it too without getting the profiled carto.

Any one can help out here???

Thank you

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
No because nothing will taste/smell like burning paper and leaves and 4000 chemicals including embalming fluid, gas chamber chemical and carpet glue.

But bottom line - it's mostly aroma. Your tongue can only taste 5 things: sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami (MSG). Cigarettes dump their aroma all over you but with ecigs you need to remember to smell the vapor.

If you can find some bitters in PG liquid to add (one member did) or at least use the least sweet tobacco juice flavor you can find and singe your cartomizer a bit, it may taste more cigarette like. As for juice flavors, I found turkish blends like Desert Ship to be nutty/pungent and similar to the smell of a freshly opened pack.

I also think VG is sweeter than PG so look for juices high in PG base. I use 80PG/20VG.

Last edited:

loldude

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
Michigan
My question to you is why do you want this? The reason I ask is because if I used tobacco flavored liquid that tasted close to a real cigarette it would just make me crave analogs even more and I wouldn't be successful in quitting them. I'm in love with cappuccino flavor because it goes really well with my coffee that I love to drink all day every day. My suggestion is finding a flavor you think is practical to your every day needs or other habits. Also, even if you found one starting off that tasted like tobacco, your taste buds will heal after awhile and it might taste gross at that point. :p

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
The closest I have found is actually "unflavored". That is if you smoked something similar to say Marlboro Lights or something as such. Taste is subjective and most flavors I like others do not, that is the flavor category, so take any suggestions with that knowledge. Try a small sample size of whatever you want to try before a large bottle.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
I don't know. I got some of the 'recommended' ones, and they're nowhere close.

Today, I got my first bottle of the (in)famous Boba's Bounty. I haven't vaped it yet - I want to let it steep, why not? What I did notice is that it smells very close to a pack of analogs (unlit). Interesting. I always associated that smell with dried figs for some reason. I'm pretty sure Boba won't taste like a lit analog when vaped, just thought to put it out there...

Oh, and I honestly stopped missing the taste after ~ 2 weeks of vaping, and based on my reaction to the smelll of a nearby lit analog, I guess I couldn't stand it now...

n9emz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Florida Space Coast
home.bluemarble.net
No because nothing will taste/smell like burning paper and leaves and 4000 chemicals including embalming fluid, gas chamber chemical and carpet glue.

But bottom line - it's mostly aroma. Your tongue can only taste 5 things: sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami (MSG). Cigarettes dump their aroma all over you but with ecigs you need to remember to smell the vapor.

If you can find some bitters in PG liquid to add (one member did) or at least use the least sweet tobacco juice flavor you can find and singe your cartomizer a bit, it may taste more cigarette like. As for juice flavors, I found turkish blends like Desert Ship to be nutty/pungent and similar to the smell of a freshly opened pack.

I also think VG is sweeter than PG so look for juices high in PG base. I use 80PG/20VG.

That's it exactly regarding Dekang Desert Ship....slight "nuttiness" I couldn't previously identify because the pungent, semi-Turkish quality and mellowness is pleasantly distracting. I was a 50+ yr PAD non-filter Camel smoker and the Desert Ship 2.4% snatched me away from analogs the first day. My backup is 1ml/9ml mix of Johnson Creek Tennessee Cure and Dekang USA Mix respectively....both in 2.4% strength....my wife turned me onto that, which is her favorite. The DK USA Mix is just too "dry" a vape for me and the JCTC moistens it up like the Desert Ship. There is no nutty quality in the USA Mix.

I suggest the OP give those a try.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Hello every one.
I am based in the UK and hardly looking for real analog taste eliquid.

Any one can help me out. I've tasted many differen e liquid so far. All taste either sweet, nuts, candy, medicine etc

No real analog cigaret taste. I know there are many different chemicals are in cigaret, but at the end is a mix which potentially could give that taste. I have heard about green smoke carto that taste like analog (never tested them myself). If this is the case, then it does exist but some one need to make that mix of eliquid so other can use it too without getting the profiled carto.

Any one can help out here???

Thank you

Check out this thread on ecf. Most of the talk is for flavors to flavor your own pg/vg/nic but this vendor also sells the juice already mixed. These are the closest I have found to that analog taste.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/270008-new-super-concentrated-flavors.html

Adam Izer

Jan 9, 2012
Bay Area
I have heard about green smoke carto that taste like analog (never tested them myself). If this is the case, then it does exist but some one need to make that mix of eliquid so other can use it too without getting the profiled carto.

Welcome to my last 3 months of hunting. :) I have tried Green Smoke and the flavors are the best i have found. But, same as you, I dont want to use their hardware. Not only expensive but i found the cartomizers to be poorly designed... some carts would singe or something. black stuff when I open them up, even after just 2 analogs worth of vaping, and definitely if i tried to get 15 analog's worth out of them.

they were very compliant to refund my money. I was hoping to help them make it right so i could be a customer, but they didn't have much support. But i'd say order and test it out. Might have to pay shipping though, not sure.

Their Red Label Tastes like an analog to me. Tastes like a generic brand cigarette.
Their Tobacco Gold is my favorite by far. More like a cigar or a pipe tobacco, but closest thing I have found similar to smoking tobacco. If you find any juice like it, please let me know :) Good luck.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I like Awesome Vapor Camel for a tobacco flavor. While there's no exact tobacco vape alike juice, there are some juices that satisfy my need for similarity. Dekang 3&5 is good. USA mix usually has more throat hit than I like. Low resistance cartos on a battery that can provide the current and wattage to drive LR cartos can be a game changer for juices you previously didn't care for, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread