Green w/Green LED

XL Manual Batteries

Purple w/Pink LED

:matrix:

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
I really wish they would make another drop down Menu when you order batteries to pick the LED color. For instance say you pick purple battery and you want a yellow led, well if you pick purple and the next drop down shows there is no yellow LED available at the time, that gives you a chance to pick another color that has a yellow LED, or pick one of the other colors instead of just requesting it in the comments, and hoping that they have have it. Not everyone comes to the forums here and knows what LEDs come on which batteries. I do come here and I still don't know as they are changing all the time and trying to keep up is not easy...lol

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
I really wish they would make another drop down Menu when you order batteries to pick the LED color. For instance say you pick purple battery and you want a yellow led, well if you pick purple and the next drop down shows there is no yellow LED available at the time, that gives you a chance to pick another color that has a yellow LED, or pick one of the other colors instead of just requesting it in the comments, and hoping that they have have it. Not everyone comes to the forums here and knows what LEDs come on which batteries. I do come here and I still don't know as they are changing all the time and trying to keep up is not easy...lol

Not very likely any time soon. Logistical and practical constraints are too much to overcome. For now.
The folks that don't come to the forum probably have no idea there are multiple options for LED's anyway!

8^)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread