Status
Not open for further replies.

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
So, my "friend" (who was actually me), got his second REO in today!

yvuvehuz.jpg

This is all you need IMO:

duzytyzu.jpg

And, my pair with some of my coins, kind of a belated Memorial Day pic!

mytu3uma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Glad I bought the spare rebuild kit.... embarrassing story incoming...

I bought button covers, so I could be a cool kid too. Saw a few posts about how the button covers sometimes didn't stick on very well, so I threw a cover on my brandy new black wrinkle with the red door... and I pressed the ever loving s*** out of it on, figuring "Ha! I won't have THAT problem!".... Too much, too much...

Pressed the button cover on so hard that I jammed the stock delrin button past the locking feature on the body, started auto firing the RM2!!! Popped the battery out real fast, broke it down, popped out the now ruined stock button, smoothed out the button hole in the body, slapped a new button in.... THEN pressed the aluminum cover back on, slid the contact back over, back together, good as new!

So folks, lesson for the day... Don't press the button cover on TOO tight, unless you keep it unlocked and have the contact swung out of the way! Next time I put in an order, I'll have to get another stock delrin button to make up for the one I just used. LOL The other grand (with swirl door) went much much easier with the cover install once I figured THAT out.

Mr. Rob, thanks for making your device user serviceable!

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
Need to get my LP RM2 coiled/wicked, gonna mount it on my LP Grand, and let my work friend borrow it with my DIY juice. Let him rock a REO for a bit, been trying to convince him to sell off all his clone mechs and just get a REO. Not giving it back to me is not an option for him either. I know where he works, I know what car he drives, and I can figure out where he lives LOL.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So, my "friend" (who was actually me), got his second REO in today!

yvuvehuz.jpg

This is all you need IMO:

duzytyzu.jpg

And, my pair with some of my coins, kind of a belated Memorial Day pic!

mytu3uma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was you :ohmy: I had no idea it was for you :laugh:

Great looking collection you got going! The way I see it, the people who are protecting and serving our country deserve all the REOs they want, thanks for what you do!

Enjoy :toast:

BTW, nice looking coil and if you have a link for the AFC conversion,that would be great as I can't seem to find it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread