Status
Not open for further replies.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
So I have 2 grade school children, therefore I rarely go out to the bar...or anywhere "grown up". Well this weekend was our anniversary so we went out to a nice place & then had a drink at a bar we used to love going to. There were a couple smokers in the section I was in but most were nonsmokers. Well, we decided to play a game of pool so after I set up the rack & went to our table & grabbed my REO for a quick vape. I turn around & at the other table was a guy, literally 4 feet from me vaping on a (don't remember the name) dna 50 watt box & Lemo topper.

I was asking him what he was using & he tried to keep it simple & just tell me it was a regulated something or other. I was like, what's the brand. He tells me & I'm like, oh is it the 20 or 30 watt & he's like 50 watt. But it was funny because I just KNOW he didn't expect me to know anything about vaping at all.

So we had a nice chat about where we like to get our eliquids from & what wick we use, different mods we have etc. And it was a super great evening all things considered. Had a great dinner with hubby then a nice drink & a game of pool. And then got to talk vape with some stranger lol. Good times. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread