Announcing the DSE901 PCC - Coming Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justchkn

Jun 7, 2009
new jersey
thanks for the reply. this is good . cant wait for the slim pcc. might just have to get the manual kits so i can have manual batteries. tired of bringing out my kennsington powerpack with manual passthrough everyday. People always ask me "where is that wire going to" at which i reply "my pocket, where did you think it was going?" by the way like the kurt donald cobain avatar. i used to really be into there music when i was younger. think that picture was from a rolling stone magazine cover they did

SIN

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2008
AU
www.ecigbuy.net
Yeah same, Kurt was a great guy but with a tragic end. He once said "I'd rather people hate me for who I am then have them like me for who I'm not"

I like your reply when people ask where the cable is going :D

My catch cry when I want to vape in public is "mind if I don't smoke?", I then pull out my e-Cig!

Last edited:

GreySaber

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2009
Savannah, Ga
Two batterys an atomizer/cart and a cart sounds good to me

The ideal would be ONE Thing to carry about, and built like a brick. Not a thin metal shell....

IT should carry (Ideally) recharge two batteries, and hold a complete E-cig, and be solid enough to withstand a lot of use/abuse.

I feel like my 510 PCC is a tad fragile. I usually carry a E-cig type case instead, and a complete E-cig as well. That way I've got three batteries, and two atomizers. (Which to me, means two flavors since my atomizers seem to be pretty solid so far.)

Trouble is, I still have no where but my pocket to stick my active cig when not in use. I'd like to stick it, fully assembled into my 'one thing.'

If that 'one thing' was a PCC, all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread