Another Hello Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm new here (obviously), and just wanted to drop a Howdy. I've been vaping for about 1 month and have a mid-low range vaping setup.
I'm currently running a Vision Spinner w/ Variable voltage along with a Kangertech AeroTank Mow (or EMOW as it says on the tank, at least that's what I think is, might be a knock off). In fact, that's why I decided to come here, to ask questions, and to learn.

I don't want to start posting questions in this part of the forum, but I certainly have a few. I'm looking forward to hanging around here.

Thanks!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

welcome.gif
Welcome!
welcome.gif

Actually this is a great section to ask questions in. A lot of our vet member frequent this area looking for people to help. :)

Thanks folks! My first question is about my (Supposed) KangerTech AeroTank Mow. I did some research and know that KangerTech uses 2 methods of certification that it is a real KangerTech product. The older one being a scratch off authenticity code that you entered in at their website, the newer one (as of May 2014) is a Blue label with their logo, that once exposed to H2O, turns solid blue, then once dry, back to the KangerTech logo.

The one I purchased had neither one of these verification features. Upon calling the store that sold me the item, I was told that sometimes the label falls off. Is this true, or am I being given the run around? The tank does perform quite nicely, unlike the one that came with my Vision Spinner, which leaked and had a very poor draw to it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Great, I've already got a lot of documentation printed out and will be paying the owner a visit tomorrow. The employee I spoke to today said he would be there tomorrow. He swore up and down it was an authentic product. I did notice there were some that were shrink wrapped and had the blue label in the case...

Thank you Larry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread