The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Another Hello Thread

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by VapoSoju, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VapoSoju

VapoSoju Full Member

Hey guys, I'm new here (obviously), and just wanted to drop a Howdy. I've been vaping for about 1 month and have a mid-low range vaping setup.
    I'm currently running a Vision Spinner w/ Variable voltage along with a Kangertech AeroTank Mow (or EMOW as it says on the tank, at least that's what I think is, might be a knock off). In fact, that's why I decided to come here, to ask questions, and to learn.

I don't want to start posting questions in this part of the forum, but I certainly have a few. I'm looking forward to hanging around here.

Thanks!

2. Robino1

Robino1 Resting in Peace ECF Veteran

3. Yorkshire_pudding

Yorkshire_pudding Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Scarborough UK
    Welcome :)
    Ask away, it will also help get your post count up towards posting in other sections.

4. VapoSoju

VapoSoju Full Member

Thanks folks! My first question is about my (Supposed) KangerTech AeroTank Mow. I did some research and know that KangerTech uses 2 methods of certification that it is a real KangerTech product. The older one being a scratch off authenticity code that you entered in at their website, the newer one (as of May 2014) is a Blue label with their logo, that once exposed to H2O, turns solid blue, then once dry, back to the KangerTech logo.

The one I purchased had neither one of these verification features. Upon calling the store that sold me the item, I was told that sometimes the label falls off. Is this true, or am I being given the run around? The tank does perform quite nicely, unlike the one that came with my Vision Spinner, which leaked and had a very poor draw to it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

5. Larry J

Larry J Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2014
    Amarillo, Texas
    Sounds to me like you got a knock-off and the store is giving you the runaround. Even the newer tanks with the color-changing labels still also have the scratch-off.

6. VapoSoju

VapoSoju Full Member

Great, I've already got a lot of documentation printed out and will be paying the owner a visit tomorrow. The employee I spoke to today said he would be there tomorrow. He swore up and down it was an authentic product. I did notice there were some that were shrink wrapped and had the blue label in the case...

Thank you Larry!

7. rbgatti

rbgatti Full Member

Jan 25, 2014
    USA
    Good luck and let us know how you make out!

8. Das Auto

Das Auto Ultra Member Verified Member

Feb 6, 2015
    Pacific NW, USA
    Another Hello Thread. Another Hello!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.